VIR South

Turbo TATR is looking for 1 or 2 drivers for VIR South. looking to run the race with 2 or 3 total drivers. Car is dialed in and ready to go.  We were in second at Road Atlanta just before a gravel Pit excursion put us many laps down. Message me for details. nine one nine 740 five seven nine eight

I am scheduled to drive one stint at VIR March 7.  ( A great bunch of guys but they do not run very often. )  My team disbanded last spring and I need to find a new gang to race with.  I have driven in 17 Champ/Chump races since 2015. ( All rear wheel drive cars. )  I pitch in to help out and I don't abuse the race cars.   I am based in Richmond. VIR is my home track but I've run Daytona and Charlotte 3 times each. One race at Road ATL. (  Including a night stint. YIKES ! )  and AMP also.  Let me know if you are still looking for drivers /teammates.      Thanks,  Bill

i am a former teammate of bill(willyroads) i raced with him at charlotte last year , i turn wrenches and easy on the race car, have experience in open cockpit and close cockpit as well , have raced at many race tracks on east coast i am interested in the race at vir march 7th thank you dave hudson

• 2 weeks later...