6 minutes ago, bbaker480 said:

Nothing bad either aside from the astronomical bar tab I left with one year.  There are rumors someone on our team slept outside one night, and a tooth may have been lost at one point, but you know, not much different from any other race weekend...

And somebody almost got peed on.  And there may have been a bunch of dudes shirtless chanting mark, mark, mark...  then there's getting hit in the face with a breakfast sandwich....

And there is usually epic dart competitions.  It's a good time...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***Updated because of new race date*****   My team will not be attending, so I am out of the beer exchange. Probably good for my liver. Not good for those of you desiring west coast IPAs. 

Nothing bad either aside from the astronomical bar tab I left with one year.  There are rumors someone on our team slept outside one night, and a tooth may have been lost at one point, but you know, n

Sorry to say that I am out too - we can't commit to the rescheduled date in light of the team restrictions. Hope everyone has a good time and hopefully see you all next year.

12 hours ago, bbaker480 said:

No, no, no....  The carbomb competition is at Seneca Lodge.  

10 hours ago, bbaker480 said:

Nothing bad either aside from the astronomical bar tab I left with one year.  There are rumors someone on our team slept outside one night, and a tooth may have been lost at one point, but you know, not much different from any other race weekend...

10 hours ago, wvumtnbkr said:

And somebody almost got peed on.  And there may have been a bunch of dudes shirtless chanting mark, mark, mark...  then there's getting hit in the face with a breakfast sandwich....

And there is usually epic dart competitions.  It's a good time...

This all sounds about right. :lol:

On 2/25/2020 at 12:11 PM, Rapido said:

I'm happy to bring a selection of local Brooklyn beers (Sixpoint, Evil Twin, Other Half etc.) if people are curious! I'd be keen to try some interesting sours or Pilsners in return.

We’ll bring whatever sour Flight Deck is pouring at the time. 

• Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, Hammerheads said:

We are sponsored, in part, by Flight Deck Brewing here in Brunswick, Maine. We’ll bring their Wilco Lager. 

We don’t know any of you guys. Is this a good idea? :)

No.

That's a great idea!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Original post updated in light of new race date. Sadly, I am out, but I am happy to maintain the list, but it will be up to the participants to contact each other for exchanges. Review the OP and let me know if you are still in and any changes to your requests. 

4 minutes ago, Rapido said:

Sorry to say that I am out too - we can't commit to the rescheduled date in light of the team restrictions. Hope everyone has a good time and hopefully see you all next year.

OP updated to reflect this. :(

Sorry to hear this, Tom. I was looking forward to thanking you in person for what you and the Hugh Jass guys have done with sim racing recently. I've really enjoyed it.

Edited by B-Rad
Typing is hard
  • Thanks 1
On 5/24/2020 at 10:10 PM, wvumtnbkr said:

We are out too.  See y'all at nelsons!

OP edited. I've also indicated confirmations for the June date as well. 

Somehow I forgot to add @Hammerheads to the original post in the first place. I've added them today. Hopefully they are still coming. @B-Rad - I assume you are still coming? I'm sure others are still considering their plans...

On 5/26/2020 at 9:29 AM, FlorahDorah said:

OP edited. I've also indicated confirmations for the June date as well. 

Somehow I forgot to add @Hammerheads to the original post in the first place. I've added them today. Hopefully they are still coming. @B-Rad - I assume you are still coming? I'm sure others are still considering their plans...

I should have said something earlier. We’re not going to be there. Have fun and stay safe. 

• Thanks 1

I'm going to tap out of the beer exchange. With GMS and Tyler not coming, I'd be exchanging beers from the same breweries with Shut Up. 

Nonetheless, we'll be there with a full cooler. Stop by for a cold one! Black E36. WDR.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, B-Rad said:

I'm going to tap out of the beer exchange. With GMS and Tyler not coming, I'd be exchanging beers from the same breweries with Shut Up. 

Nonetheless, we'll be there with a full cooler. Stop by for a cold one! Black E36. WDR.

Ok I'll remove @E. Tyler Pedersen and @bbaker480 as well. Let me know if that changes.