NCM Potluck Thread - March 20th 2020

E. Tyler Pedersen

• Administrators

NCM Racers,

We are putting together a potluck.  Say about 6 pm in the paddock?  That should give everyone enough time to get done with practice and come and hang out.  Location TBD right now.

Please use the sign up sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLTQ676T135PyaNq5p_b85wIWPMBwjbbjWBGG_qzBfQ/edit?usp=sharing

We want to make sure we have enough food for everyone who signs up so let me know how many people are are feeding so we can plan accordingly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FYI - this is a racer run event, not a ChampCar run pot-luck.

Any questions email Tyler as he looks to be the one planning this. Do NOT email the event director for the race. He will then yell at me. I don't want to get yelled at. :)

• Administrators
7 hours ago, JDChristianson said:

Quick, everyone email the event director. Ask what food to bring.  Tell them you are allergic to peanuts.  

Mike, I swear I saw that Christianson car pass as least 3 cars under yellow...

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JDChristianson said:

Our new car is white Miata with a big wing just so you don’t get us confused. 😎

If you were to randomly call in a car for PUY, saying it was a white miata with big wing is going to give you the best shot at being right!

• Haha 1

• Administrators
On 3/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, Bill Strong said:

FYI - this is a racer run event, not a ChampCar run pot-luck.

Any questions email Tyler as he looks to be the one planning this. Do NOT email the event director for the race. He will then yell at me. I don't want to get yelled at. :)

This is the Official thread :)

• Like 1

• Administrators
14 hours ago, TAlexander said:

Ok I added Mac and Cheese to the list, unless someone would prefer something else....nevermind...that's too wide open for you all... I'll see you all with a large pan of very cheesy Mac and Cheese

Awesome! Thanks Tiffany!

1 hour ago, hotchkis23 said:

Well if Champstaff provides enough Bourbon, I'm sure we can all "sanitize" our insides enough not to worry....might make for a rough Saturday start though😀

So if drivers have a little too much and start leaning on each other while racing, would that be rubbing alcohol? 

• Haha 3