Lifeline Zero 360

MR2 Biohazard

Where am I missing something?

3.9.1.4. EFFECTIVE 1/1/20 - On Board Fire Suppression Systems shall be inspected for recertification at least every two years after the date of original certification or as specified by the certifying manufacturer. When a unit is determined to be acceptable for continued service, a new conformance label marked with the inspection date shall be used. In-field recertification is permitted, but ONLY by the original manufacturer or its authorized agent. Mailing of certification labels to customers is strictly prohibited. Systems shall have a maximum field service life of 6 years (SFI) or 10 years (FIA) from the original date of installation

• Members

Crap. I take it all back. The 360 system needs to be changed every two years also.  UGG.  When I was at Sebring the label had a 22 on it and the tech guy said I was good until 2022. I saw the 22 and thought good also. I just looked to take to a picture for all you guys and it says 2 years like the rest as that part of the label was under the strap. UGGG.  I guess buy the cheaper one if wanted then.  I do not see how the gas and other items inside could go bad and as fast as the regular system when this is a gas. Maybe someone can enlighten me on that one and what could and does go back that we need to send them back so often.