ChampCar iRacing Special Event: 6 Hours of Road America

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Name: IPF Racing Car Number: 252 Class: Cayman GT4 with LS Swap Drivers: Zachary Watts, Paulie Veltum

Thank you once again to all the teams that made our inaugural ChampCar iRacing 7 Hours of Daytona such a great success. We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting more events in this style, st

Team Name: MEDIOCRE MOTORING Car Number: 489 Class: Miata Drivers: Troy Truglio                Evan Horner                Derek Williams                Matt Hill    

My team has conflicts also. Could we move this back one week? Kind of like real life, hard to stack consecutive weekends taking out in essence a whole day of family time. Suggest we leave a minimum of two weeks between races. Also gives more time to get the word out for broadcasts.

Edited by AtlJimK
  • Like 1
  • Technical Advisory Committee
5 minutes ago, AtlJimK said:

My team has conflicts also. Could we move this back one week? Kind of like real life, hard to stack consecutive weekends taking out in essence a whole day of family time. Suggest we leave a minimum of two weeks between races.

Concur.  I need more seat time at RA

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Concur.  I need more seat time at RA

I checked.  They can’t.  They have the Ring is next weekend. 

17 minutes ago, AtlJimK said:

My team has conflicts also. Could we move this back one week? Kind of like real life, hard to stack consecutive weekends taking out in essence a whole day of family time. Suggest we leave a minimum of two weeks between races. Also gives more time to get the word out for broadcasts.

I checked - they already have the ring that weekend 

I agree. Consecutive weeks is a bit much.

If it's seat time at RA that you're after, you could always run the league race tonight. The street stock is basically the same as a Cayman. It's a total riot trying to manhandle that pig!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, dabneyd said:

Next weekend conflicts with the Nurburgring 24. We are already planning to have another event the weekend after that. We know that back-to-back weeks are difficult, for you and for us. 

Another "ChampCar" event the weekend after the 'Ring?

Updated my post - Bavarian Mustache Werks will switch over to the Mustang for this one

HJ guys - please kick over that setup one of you mentioned during the race last night. TIA

36 minutes ago, NigelStu said:

Updated my post - Bavarian Mustache Werks will switch over to the Mustang for this one

HJ guys - please kick over that setup one of you mentioned during the race last night. TIA

sent

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, red0 said:

Rbank Racing

Porsche Cayman 

Andrew Johnson

Justin Schuh

Simon meistininakis 

Jay Cooper

Ben Anderson 

If possible since we have 5 drivers, we would like to also run the Mustang in this event.

Rbank racing 

Mustang

Andrew Johnson

Justin Schuh

Simon meistininakis 

Jay Cooper

Ben Anderson 

2 hours ago, red0 said:

If possible since we have 5 drivers, we would like to also run the Mustang in this event.

Rbank racing 

Mustang

Andrew Johnson

Justin Schuh

Simon meistininakis 

Jay Cooper

Ben Anderson 

FYI - You won't be able to run drivers in two cars so you'll need to figure out who is going to run which car internally.

• Like 1