1996 Plymouth Neon ACR Race Ready $4000

1996 Plymouth Neon

Was told it was originally a neon challenge car from 1996.  I built it to compete in Champcar and WRL.   Has won B class at 2 champcar events the last 2 years and looks like it could be competitive in GP4 in WRL

Chassis 14,822 miles

Motor 6,000 miles

2.0L SOHC

Makes 118hp and weighs 2450 lbs without driver

New Moroso oil pan, Aluminum radiator,  New timing belt and water pump, New coil,New crank sensor, New cam sensor,New vehicle speed sensor, Upgraded connectors for all these, new clutch

Longacre oil pressure and coolant temp gauges with warning lights

Oem Chrysler adjustable struts made by KONI, H&R springs, St front and rear sway bars, Full poly suspension bushings, Adjustable rear Lateral arms 

Aero catch hood latches

Lifeline fire supression system with 2 month old recertified bottle

Cool shirt 19 quart system

Battery relocated to rear

2 sets of 15x8 basset wheels with RS4 tires,  1 set of 14” American racing wheels with worn out falken 615k+ and 2 set of 14” aluminum factory wheels with no tires,  

Upgraded front spindles to early 90s Daytona with bolt in bearings and 2nd gen neon lifetime warranty axles

Lots and lots of extra parts which include doors,  fenders, bumpers, hood,  , new hawk dTc-60 pads,  new Daytona wheel bearings + a lot and a lot more.  Have brand new set of frozen rotors for front and Carbotechs 

This car can be kept as a pavement road course car.

Asking 4,000 obo complete race ready 

Located Beresford, South Dakota

Call or Text 712-348-2053

If you have any questions about the car I would be happy to answer them as I’m sure I’m missing things

I can send more pictures on request since seems like I can only put one picture 

E806FEAC-14C1-4D4B-8994-0F1C293203CC.jpeg

Edited by Josh Fettes
Forgot location

• 5 weeks later...