WTB: 15" 4x110 wheels 1st Gen. RX7

6 hours ago, jmabarone said:

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have any 15" wheels with the super awesome 4x110 bolt pattern?  

Thanks,

Jake 

No.

But, you can buy some new in decent sizes.  The steel Bassett type wheels are available in that bolt pattern.  I would advise against them.  They are not that awesome.  They bend easy and always lead to vibration in my experience.

I think drag or Rota makes wheels in that bolt pattern.  Tire rack used to.  I know where a set are, but they are pricey!

Also did Basset after searching forever, you can find 15x9 and XXR has some 15x9.5 as well.

Bassets are a little heavy  at 21lbs, our fancy 17x9" Miata wheels are 16 lbs, 15x10 fancy miata wheels are 14.5lbs

Edited by turbogrill

24 minutes ago, turbogrill said:

Also did Basset after searching forever, you can find 15x9 and XXR has some 15x9.5 as well.

Bassets are a little heavy  at 21lbs, our fancy 17x9" Miata wheels are 16 lbs, 15x10 fancy miata wheels are 14.5lbs

We use Basset wheels also. We would love to go lighter, but 5X100 15" wheels aren't super popular.