What's everyone using for a Fuel Cart?

1 hour ago, chip said:

we use the big guys on the team to carry those heavy jugs....

prima donna

[ pree-muh don-uh, prim-uh; Italian pree-mah dawn-nah ]
noun, plural pri·ma don·nas, Italian pri·me don·ne  [pree-me dawn-ne] .
a first or principal female singer of an opera company.
a temperamental person; a person who takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience.

• Members
1 minute ago, Burningham said:

prima donna

[ pree-muh don-uh, prim-uh; Italian pree-mah dawn-nah ]
noun, plural pri·ma don·nas, Italian pri·me don·ne  [pree-me dawn-ne] .
a first or principal female singer of an opera company.
a temperamental person; a person who takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience.

Quoted by the person who has an automatic seat adjuster.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, MR2 Biohazard said:

I use the same. When you buy it buy a few extra wheels and tires, they are like $5 each, I have had a few go flat over time.

Thanks. We have had our cart for 3 years and so far no issues. I'll check with Tractor Supply on spares. 

12 hours ago, wvumtnbkr said:

What sort of magical genius are you?  I'm doing that!

11 hours ago, BeastZ06 said:

More info on spray foam or a source for no-flat replacement tires for these carts?

I have 3 zero turn commercial lawn mowers  42" 66" & 72"  the front tyres are slicks (no tread) very susceptible to flats.  All 3 have foam in the front tyres only,   never had a flat  again.  Weight does not break down the foam.  Works well on any small tyre. Been doing it for 11yrs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DEE DEE said:

I have 3 zero turn commercial lawn mowers  42" 66" & 72"  the front tyres are slicks (no tread) very susceptible to flats.  All 3 have foam in the front tyres only,   never had a flat  again.  Weight does not break down the foam.  Works well on any small tyre. Been doing it for 11yrs.

Any specific foam? Do you do it through the valve stem or just punch a new hole on the tire?

I too think i'll do this on my pit wagon!

13 hours ago, Slugworks Paul said:

Any specific foam? Do you do it through the valve stem or just punch a new hole on the tire?

I too think i'll do this on my pit wagon!

Same here, just remove the schaeder valve and add spray foam? Foam type make a difference? 

Jon use the Great Stuff Pond & Stone foam (high density & minimal expanding).  Remove the American valve, drill a couple of  3/8 holes on the face of the tread 180 degress apart,  fill till it starts seeping out of one of the holes and valve stem,  rotate the tyre a few times and let sit for 24hrs.  Instant run flat tyres.  You've seen some of my property,  got tired of fixing flats on the zero turns that's how this came about.  Bought a new Ferris 72" zero turn & did this to the new front tyres.  This is not for road use tyres.

• Like 3