2020 Campout at Nelson Ledges 8+7 Results and Images

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a rollercoaster of a weekend at Nelson Ledges Road Course with ChampCar Endurance Series. Friday at practice, Violette was doing great. No issues and she has a really fast pace. Saturday's 8 hour

I was the last car in the group to get past you as you swung back across, but it was close. I was watching you the whole time and kept you in my periphery as you started to come back on, but since I k

We had an interesting weekend for McKibbins Biohazard Racing.  The new car was good early Saturday but then went down a cylinder less than an hour in.  Fouling a plug pretty bad.  Troy changed the plu

Posted Images

Thank you to the Champcar staff and all the workers.  It was hot!  Nice job. 

Special thanks to the team with the Mini for loaning us the engine hoist Saturday night.  Sorry I didn’t meet you in person ( my teammates picked it up and brought it back).    

Was a rough weekend for our new setup.  Cooked the engine during the second red flag on Saturday.  Discovered a broken spring on the clutch during the swap with no spare.    Put the engine in anyway.  Only to  discover the spare engine was seized in the middle of the night.   Finally got it free and running about 10 am Sunday.    About an hour later the spring got the clutch stuck permanently engaged.  

Getting ready for VIR....

#288 -There’s No Z in Mazda 

• Like 1
  • Administrators

What a rollercoaster of a weekend at Nelson Ledges Road Course with ChampCar Endurance Series. Friday at practice, Violette was doing great. No issues and she has a really fast pace. Saturday's 8 hour race was a heartbreaker. We started in 30th and Mike Smith worked us up to the top 5 pretty quickly. We then get called in for PUY call and sat for 3 minutes.  Mike goes back out and starts setting a good pace, but then found the tire wall. We had damage to the splitter and had to fix it with aome zipties. Jeremy went out for the 2nd stint and put in a heck of a fast stint. He made up a lot od time and put us back in the top 10. 

In the mean time, I talked to Mike and he said he never passed under yellow. So we went back to our video and showed there was no PUY that happened and ChampCar gave us back laps. We are now sitting in 3rd place.

Allan goes out for the third stint and right away starts putting down 2-3 seconds a lap faster laps in over the other teams. We catch Premium Dudes and pass them for the lead. 12 laps later we bad an off and had to come in to fix the splittr again.  We are still in the hunt at that time. I get in the car and the rear was way unstable.  I came in and found out our wheel bearing in the rear was done. 

Sunday's race was just a disaster from the start.  We had the center support for the driveshaft and a rear strunt mount give up.  We found another driveshaft support from Premium Dudes but we didn't have an extra rear strut mount later on.  

Thomas and Kip did awesome in crewing as always. It is always a game changer when you have good crew. 

My highlight for the weekend was have my wife and daughter at the race track all together for the first time.

Thanks to all the staff and volunteers. It was a lot of fun pitting with @wvumtnbkr, @bbaker480 and @NigelStu.

Thanks again @enginerd for the use of thr bushing. 

Good to see @Burningham, @MR2 Biohazard, @Gkuhn41, @red0 @scottykand all the other folks!

See you all at Indy!

123_1(1).jpeg

• Like 15

We had an interesting weekend for McKibbins Biohazard Racing.  The new car was good early Saturday but then went down a cylinder less than an hour in.  Fouling a plug pretty bad.  Troy changed the plugs but alas we had rod knock.  This is why he brings the old beast.  So we start moving stuff over to the old, beat up car.  Everyone goes out to get some time in it, and we find it really hard, almost impossible to shift to 5th gear.  Eh, we just bounce off the limiter 15 seconds per lap in 4th.  The front hood wouldn't stay down so we had to screw in straps to hold it down (and liberal use of duct tape).  We hunted through all the used bake pads and selected the best ones we could find for Sunday's race.  Nothing more than 50%.  Oh well.  We retire from the track for an early dinner and bed. 

Sunday morning we start off with a penalty lap in the old car because of all the rules changes over the years, I get in first and started a lap down so last and 12th in line on top of that.  It's much sketchier to drive than in it's hay day before the AMP wreck where the Porsche destroyed it.  Anyway, 25 minutes into my stint the cool suit quit.  Ugh, it was 90 degrees at 9:30 and muggy but I was able to unlap us and pitted in 3rd place, 20 seconds off the lead.  The car was loose and flawed but still fun to drive.  I especially had fun racing with Visceral and with Rbanks in the first stint, super good times!  We swapped out cool suit boxes during the stop (the bad one had a wire just break off-brittle).  I crawled out of the car with mild heat stroke (thank you JSK for letting me plug into your pit cool suit setup!) and Dave gets in, quickly pasting my fast time with a 1:15.25 and goes to the lead.  It didn't hurt that some of the fast cars, just like Saturday, were having issues.  The fast Mustang, Crank Yankers above, JSK and even RBanks had something go wrong.  Dave gets out and Troy gets in, maintaining our lead after all the stops were completed with Visceral right behind us. The lack of 5th gear was definitely hurting us but the car was still capable.  We hand off to Evan to drive last and Visceral got the lead on the pit stop exchange. But now the splitter was falling off so we had to come in and fix that with ratchet straps.  Sigh.  Amazingly, the car held together and we came home in 2nd place.  Having four fast drivers didn't hurt as our fast laps were 1:15.2, 1:16.0, 1:16.2 and 1:16.3.  There was basically no fall off from driver to driver.  

Congrat to Visceral, I don't mind losing to these class act guys.  

Crazy weekend, but what a great time at an amazing track.  Now Troy has two cars to fix, although Bio 1 only needs a transmission, new pads and a new splitter.  Bio 2 needs a motor.  Thank you Troy ( @MR2 Biohazard ) for bringing both cars and all your hard work in prep. 

I will have my Miata at Indy and we will trot out Bio 2 again (and possibly Bio 1) at Pitt and hope for a better results.  Thanks to Champcar, all the pit road and corner workers for staying out in the very humid, hot environment all day, and to Nelson Ledges owners for keeping this great track alive!  Thanks to JSK for help on stops and sharing resources, class acts!  I'm very tempted to tow back again next year from Denver to race the Miata at NL again.  

Edited by Jer
  • Like 10

I had a great time this weekend driving with Crank Yankers and Biohazard (Sat only) .  A huge thanks to Tyler @E. Tyler Pedersen and Troy for the invite to drive.  The CYR e30 was a dream to drive and the old Bio was challenging but fun and fast (even without 5th gear).  

I got to do the start on Saturday and got up to P2 by lap 12 from starting mid pack.  Once i got there, I chased the Broke in 60 seconds Mustang for a long while trying to get the lead but he had so much power down the straights I was just keeping pace.  There seemed to be some local yellow flag confusion by the leader for a few laps (about 9am), but I didn't take advantage of it and I still got a phantom black flag.  Later in the stint I had a "zigged when I should have zagged" moment misreading the traffic I was passing that lead to agricultural racing moment.  Not a lot of options at NL, my driveway is wider than that track.  Video to be posted later of the Saturday stint.  

Edited by skierman64
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, skierman64 said:

I had a great time this weekend driving with Crank Yankers and Biohazard (Sat only) .  A huge thanks to Tyler and Troy for the invite to drive.  The CYR e30 was a dream to drive and the old Bio was challenging but fun and fast (even without 5th gear).  

I got to do the start on Saturday and got up to P2 by lap 12 from starting mid pack.  Once i got there, I chased the Broke in 60 seconds Mustang for a long while trying to get the lead but he had so much power down the straights I was just keeping pace.  There seemed to be some local yellow flag confusion by the leader for a few laps (about 9am), but I didn't take advantage of it and I still got a phantom black flag.  Later in the stint I had a zigged when I should have zagged moment misreading the traffic I was passing that lead to agricultural racing moment.  Not a lot of options at NL, my driveway is wider than that track.  Video to be posted later of the Saturday stint.  

Always good to race with you, Mike!

• Like 1

Saturday start for the first 70 minutes or so.  P20 to P2 in 12 laps.  

At 10:50 Hounddog and Visceral play bumper cars on the front straight.  10 minutes into an 8 hour race, not smart.  

Edited by skierman64

We made the 8-10 hour tow from Charlotte on Thursday. Hit the test day after getting the car through 2020 tech. Thanks again Champcar staff for a quick and accurate inspection. Got on track just before lunch break. Had no idea which way the track went. None of the three of us had been to Nelson Ledges before. All three of us got out for as many laps as we dared. Saturday we started to close to the front of the pack especially since we only had limited laps. Started to get into a good rhythm when a big pack of fast cars kinda forced me wide at the exit of the carousel. I took a wild ride across the track and ended up in the tire wall. Got a tow off of the wall and after a quick pit stop to pull out the front fender and secure the exhaust. New driver and we were back. The rest of the race was good and clean trying get up to speed and learn the track. 

Sunday again started great at the back of the pack this time. Unfortunately the team we are sharing a pit spot with passes me under yellow and then spins directly into my path. Light tap on the nose but radiator takes a good hit and is leaking. Replaced with spare. Down 30 minutes again. The rest of the race goes perfectly all drivers did a great job. Car ran perfect. New engine ran flawlessly, thanks Huggy. Track was great, frightening, fast, narrow and amazing all in one. We had a great weekend and met some amazing people. Champcar staff was very helpful too. 

Edited by TimS
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, ChrisG said:

Footage of the integra roll incident

Yikes. I almost had the same thing happen earlier on Saturday. Dropped two wheels track left just past the kink and went off on that side. Car got sideways before the crossover but luckily kept rotating and I hit it more backwards than sideways. I went over it backwards across the track and ended up track right. I got really lucky that it stayed right side up and we continued on. Super scary spot. I saw the car Acura and it is toast. Has anyone heard how the driver is?

What caused the Integra to go sideways?  Contact, 2 off, or suspension failure.  

Looking at it again, looks like he put two off at the exit of the kink and stabbed the brakes or yanked the wheel with the left side in the dirt.  

Edited by skierman64
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, skierman64 said:

Looking at it again, looks like he put two off at the exit of the kink and stabbed the brakes or yanked the wheel at the same time.  

We have video from directly behind. Will post It up when I have the time. 

two off and turned the wheel from what my memory tells me. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, skierman64 said:

Looking at it again, looks like he put two off at the exit of the kink and stabbed the brakes or yanked the wheel at the same time.  

Might be speaking out of turn, but these guys were our pit neighbors.  They came back at the end of the day and were chatting about it.  Said the driver was pretty shook up and expected to be sore, but had been to the ER and released with no concerns.  They also commented that the car was pretty nervous and twitchy through that kink, they were blown away when I commented that in the Miata I've been through it one handed.  Said the car just is unstable and unsettled, so I suspect it was just an off that went really badly.

• Like 2

Broke in Sixty Seconds Mustang---

Weekend didn't go as planned---but they never do...  

Sat---  We got the coveted last starting position and I took the first stint. The three of us all got through our first stints and we were doing ok ( I was the one causing the erratic yellow flag moves--- I thought you needed to pass the next flag station before passing). Dan Tiley got in for his second stint and somehow must have reached into the engine bay and discounted the main power wire----   Needless to say after getting back going --many laps down we still finished a decent 5th against a great field. 

Sun--- Repeat of Sat... Except the Vent hose decided it wanted to start spitting LOTS of fuel out---we didnt have a easy quick fix and decided with the heat it was time to pack it up for the weekend.

We had a great time racing with the group even if the results didnt show...  

MDSJ9014.JPG

Edited by MJNOVA
pics
  • Like 7
24 minutes ago, MJNOVA said:

Sat---  We got the coveted last starting position and I took the first stint. The three of us all got through our first stints and we were doing ok ( I was the one causing the erratic yellow flag moves--- I thought you needed to pass the next flag station before passing). Dan Tiley got in for his second stint and somehow must have reached into the engine bay and discounted the main power wire----   Needless to say after getting back going --many laps down we still finished a decent 5th against a great field. 

Sun--- Repeat of Sat... Except the Vent hose decided it wanted to start spitting LOTS of fuel out---we didnt have a easy quick fix and decided with the heat it was time to pack it up for the weekend.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN3ODukfsgWrhoCTJKhqPbwdNCEaSvgflZZBV6NR1iaBHaJ7gbw1XW8LIlCRQc_GQ/photo/AF1QipMHsk5ZdTiUEn9HJ9ZNalJ7KT0n2PXzYbAb8GzA?key=Sl9aUVY1dGdkcXp1RW94LXRvZFVWQXZSaGdpQW93

MDSJ9014.JPG

I really don't care for mustangs, at all. But that thing is bada$$. Incredibly well thought out and executed car. Bravo.

Edit: Also ridiculously fast. So cool

Edited by shutupracing
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, MJNOVA said:

i have about 40 minutes of video following you from second place starting at 18:30 in my video posted above until I get the black flag at the end of the video.  

I would have passed before the kink after the local yellow ended (at the carousel) but you were in the middle of the track and I wasn't going to force my way by.  Good clean racing all around as we went 1-2 for an extended period of time.  Nice driving and fast car.  

• Like 1
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, MJNOVA said:

MDSJ9014.JPG

I am just glad to see the back of your car has my daughter's name on it.  We almost took a picture of her and the license plate in impound.  Incredibly well built car and good drivers.

The Maximum Effort team has been in racing local races in Champcar for four seasons now and have raced different cars.  We started with a well worn 94' Miata called Car Ramrod, then moved to the red 95' Acura Legend of the old InAcurate team.  We decided that we enjoyed the Miata platform and the NC Miata looked like a nice place to start a new build.  We bought an 88k mi salvage title 08' Miata that had it's A pillar crushed by a fallen tree.  The car was repaired and lived on as a salvage titled street car.  Perfect race car for us.  We bought it in November and started the build process.  We were shooting for the NCM March race and were ready, but it was ultimately cancelled.  So we set our maiden voyage for Nelson Ledges, and Nelson didn't disappoint.  Two of our three drivers were new to the insanely quick and narrow track.  What an adventure that track was!  We couldn't arrive in time for the practice sessions so took the green flag on Saturday with youtube videos and tips from our third driver as the only experience we'd had at Nelson.  

I took the first stint and we drew a nice starting position in the top ten.  As I was trying to find my way around the track and navigate traffic on that narrow asphalt I was soon notified by the crew that our transponder was not consistently pinging and that I needed to come in to have another one mounted.  My heart sank, as I was wondering how Champcar would handle it in terms of timing and scoring.  Huge thanks and hats off to Champcar for sorting it all out and placing us back in the stack without ruining our chances for a competitive day.  After a quick stop to mount the new transponder I was back out and running.  Throughout the day the car continued to perform well and we ran anywhere from P2 to P6.  During our third stent our driver reported that the clutch was starting to slip.  At that point we were running P6.  We got a fortunate FCC within our pit window and came in for our last driver change hoping the car would stay strong.  During that last pit stop we looked at the left front tire and it was treadless on the outside corner.  We elected to stick with it and try to take it as easy as possible on the tranny and left front tire.  I went out to finish the race.  We shortly found that we'd benefited from the FCC pit stop and found ourselves in P4 with a several lap lead on P5.  I then dialed it back and took it easy on the car and tires.  We were fortunate enough to have the tranny and tire hold up and brought it home in P4, earning our first trip to impound.  Broke in 60 seconds was coming fast and picking up laps on us throughout the stint but not quite enough.  JSK seemed to run out of fuel with a couple laps left and Premium Dudes looked like they stopped for a quick splash of fuel.  However, both of them had a solid lead on us and we couldn't quite make the podium with our efforts to save the car during the last stint.  We had an awesome time racing with everyone this weekend and saw some seriously intense, but quality, racing during the day, especially the first stint.

Sunday saw a fresh set of tires and optimism but not confidence that the transmission would hold up.  Turns out it wouldn't.  Approximately an hour into Sunday our driver reported that the car would not come out of 5th after smelling clutch for several laps.  As we didn't have a spare, we packed it up, watched the racing from several points around the infield and retreated to the AC in the truck for the ride home.

Huge thanks to all of the Champcar and Nelson Ledges staff for keeping this race together and weathering the blistering heat for the weekend, there was no shade on Pit Lane and those corner workers had to be roasting too.  We had an awesome time and look forward to seeing everyone again at IMS.  

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

Edited by Philip944
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, shutupracing said:

I really don't care for mustangs, at all. But that thing is bada$$. Incredibly well thought out and executed car. Bravo.

Edit: Also ridiculously fast. So cool

Agreed!  That car is so well built, thought out and FAST.  Wow. Just wow. 

Ill throw our weekend recap in.

8.5 hour tow from Wisconsin to Nelson Ledges for the first time turned into a 9.5hr trip because our convoy buddy @scottyk had a bladder the size of my wifes but we made it without issue. Friday test was great, @E. Tyler Pedersen was nice enough to offer some lead follow to me to show me a bit of the track, so after 6 laps i didnt learn anything and went off in oak tree into the tire barrier like a moron. Sorry for the interruption everyone my bad. After an hour or so of putting  the splitter back on and checking everything over we finished the day without any more trouble.

Saturday we started out good working our way through the field into the top 5, second stint was uneventful and we were able to maintain in the top 10 heading into the third stint.I took over for the third stint and worked our way up into 5th when rounding the carousel i began to smell ATF and the cab filled with smoke. I pulled in to find a broken power steering hose. We repaired the hose and sent our fourth driver out to get some seat time only to have him collected into an accident when two cars got together in the carousel. Was a pretty significant impact, took out the radiator and crunched up the hood pretty good. 

Big thanks to @scottyk for telling us to quit bellyaching and put the car together for the next day. Once we dug in we found the replacement radiator was not the correct radiator. It was the radiator for an auto 190E that had a trans cooler that we do not need so it was 4" wider, interfering with the OEM intake as well as not leaving room for the factory oil cooler. We McGivered the thing back together pounding out the hood, fabbing up a bracket from material @wvumtnbkr had laying around to reposition the oil cooler, borrowed some meshfro. @MR2 Biohazard to protect the radiator and we zip tied what was left of the Mercedes symbol back onto the thing because we figured it may be good luck and figured we would  send it on Sunday.

Sundays race we started in the front half of the field and just wanted  to survive. We ran well all day in the top 10 with only 2 unscheduled pit stops one because the car leaned out with the intake change....hint hint maybe we need to look into a different intake? so we came in and added fuel to the tune. Second was for some windshield trim that was dragging. We finished the day in P5 with a Class win. 

Overall for our first time to the track, and the competition level we were thrilled with the result. What a fast track and what a blast to drive. I wish we had more time to hang out and shoot the bull with people but we were generally busy making repairs.

Many thanks to Champcar and all the volunteers it was a hot one and without them we wouldnt be able to enjoy the weekends the way we do.

Next race is Gingerman we look forward to getting back on the track!

CAr1.thumb.jpg.1e03494ad82e8f243ec00bdc2a2c32b1.jpg

car.thumb.jpg.da54e56440e25612fd2da99c060af79c.jpg

Edited by Gkuhn41
  • Like 4
  • Administrators
19 minutes ago, Gkuhn41 said:

Ill throw our weekend recap in.

8.5 hour tow from Wisconsin to Nelson Ledges for the first time turned into a 9.5hr trip because our convoy buddy @scottyk had a bladder the size of my wifes but we made it without issue. Friday test was great, @E. Tyler Pedersen was nice enough to offer some lead follow to me to show me a bit of the track, so after 6 laps i didnt learn anything and went off in oak tree into the tire barrier like a moron. Sorry for the interruption everyone my bad. After an hour or so of putting  the splitter back on and checking everything over we finished the day without any more trouble.

Saturday we started out good working our way through the field into the top 5, second stint was uneventful and we were able to maintain in the top 10 heading into the third stint.I took over for the third stint and worked our way up into 5th when rounding the carousel i began to smell ATF and the cab filled with smoke. I pulled in to find a broken power steering hose. We repaired the hose and sent our fourth driver out to get some seat time only to have him collected into an accident when two cars got together in the carousel. Was a pretty significant impact, took out the radiator and crunched up the hood pretty good. 

Big thanks to @scottyk for telling us to quit bellyaching and put the car together for the next day. Once we dug in we found the replacement radiator was not the correct radiator. It was the radiator for an auto 190E that had a trans cooler that we do not need so it was 4" wider, interfering with the OEM intake as well as not leaving room for the factory oil cooler. We McGivered the thing back together pounding out the hood, fabbing up a bracket from material @wvumtnbkr had laying around to reposition the oil cooler, borrowed some mesh to protect the radiator from @MR2 Biohazard.We zip tied what was left of the Mercedes symbol back onto the thing because we figured it may be good luck and figured we would  send it on Sunday.

Sundays race we started in the front half of the field and just wanted  to survive. We ran well all day in the top 10 with only 2 unscheduled pit stops one because the car leaned out with the intake change....hint hint maybe we need to look into a different intake? so we came in and added fuel to the tune. Second was for some windshield trim that was dragging. We finished the day in P5 with a Class win. 

Overall for our first time to the track, and the competition level we were thrilled with the result. What a fast track and what a blast to drive. I wish we had more time to hang out and shoot the bull with people but we were generally busy making repairs.

Many thanks to Champcar and all the volunteers it was a hot one and without them we wouldnt be able to enjoy the weekends the way we do.

Next race is Gingerman we look forward to getting back on the track!

CAr1.thumb.jpg.1e03494ad82e8f243ec00bdc2a2c32b1.jpg

car.thumb.jpg.da54e56440e25612fd2da99c060af79c.jpg

Good to show you around and be on track with you all again since Gingerman 2019.  Wish we could have battled more but we both were busy.  I didn't realize how mangled the car got on Saturday.  Good to see you do some trackside repairs.  The car actually looked pretty good Sunday morning :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Philip944 said:

The Maximum Effort team has been in racing local races in Champcar for four seasons now and have raced different cars.  We started with a well worn 94' Miata called Car Ramrod, then moved to the red 95' Acura Legend of the old InAcurate team.  We decided that we enjoyed the Miata platform and the NC Miata looked like a nice place to start a new build.  We bought an 88k mi salvage title 08' Miata that had it's A pillar crushed by a fallen tree.  The car was repaired and lived on as a salvage titled street car.  Perfect race car for us.  We bought it in November and started the build process.  We were shooting for the NCM March race and were ready, but it was ultimately cancelled.  So we set our maiden voyage for Nelson Ledges, and Nelson didn't disappoint.  Two of our three drivers were new to the insanely quick and narrow track.  What an adventure that track was!  We couldn't arrive in time for the practice sessions so took the green flag on Saturday with youtube videos and tips from our third driver as the only experience we'd had at Nelson.  

I took the first stint and we drew a nice starting position in the top ten.  As I was trying to find my way around the track and navigate traffic on that narrow asphalt I was soon notified by the crew that our transponder was not consistently pinging and that I needed to come in to have another one mounted.  My heart sank, as I was wondering how Champcar would handle it in terms of timing a scoring.  Huge thanks and hats off to Champcar for sorting it all out and placing us back in the stack without ruining our chances for a competitive day.  After a quick stop to mount the new transponder I was back out and running.  Throughout the day the car continued to perform well and we ran anywhere from P2 to P6.  During our third stent our driver reported that the clutch was starting to slip.  At that point we were running P6.  We got a fortunate FCC within our pit window and came in for our last driver change hoping the car would stay strong.  During that last pit stop we looked at the left front tire and it was treadless on the outside corner.  We elected to stick with it and try to take it as easy as possible on the tranny and left front tire.  I went out to finish the race.  We shortly found that we'd benefited from the FCC pit stop and found ourselves in P4 with a several lap lead on P5.  I then dialed it back and took it easy on the car and tires.  We were fortunate enough to have the tranny and tire hold up and brought it home in P4, earning our first trip to impound.  Broke in 60 seconds was coming fast and picking up laps on us throughout the stint but not quite enough.  JSK seemed to run out of fuel with a couple laps left and Premium Dudes looked like they stopped for a quick splash of fuel.  However, both of them had a solid lead on us and we couldn't quite make the podium with our efforts to save the car during the last stint.  We had an awesome time racing with everyone this weekend and saw some seriously intense, but quality, racing during the day, especially the first stint.

Sunday saw a fresh set of tires and optimism but not confidence that the transmission would hold up.  Turns out it wouldn't.  Approximately an hour into Sunday our driver reported that the car would not come out of 5th after smelling clutch for several laps.  As we didn't have a spare, we packed it up, watched the racing from several points around the infield and retreated to the AC in the truck for the ride home.

Huge thanks to all of the Champcar and Nelson Ledges staff for keeping this race together and weathering the blistering heat for the weekend, there was no shade on Pit Lane and those corner workers had to be roasting too.  We had an awesome time and look forward to seeing everyone again at IMS.  

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

Beautiful car - glad to see you doing well (I used to drive for inACURAte so I had an affinity for your last car).  You guys definitely picked up speed through the stints - your narrative explains that.  You had some pretty quick learners in your squad!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1