2020 TireRack.com Indy Double 10

Results are Official!:
Speedhive:
https://speedhive.mylaps.com/events/1804766

Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wCil1rUtdzJrmAIAXL1ZyUyXkBXWD2fF?usp=sharing

Saturday Event Impound Protest:

Protest Details:

On Saturday September 12th car 350 (team Good, Bad, and Ugly) won the ChampCar 10-hour race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The 350 car, a 1978 Chevrolet Corvette, won by a margin of 9 laps. During the impound period one team filed a written protest alleging a violation of rule 3.2.10 claiming the roll cage extended beyond the centerline of the front axle.

Car 350 has two forward bars from the roll-cage that extend through the firewall and attach to the chassis well behind the centerline of the axle. The structure in question is a fabricated part that attaches to the roll-cage bars, the top of the shock mounting points, and the front crossmember. It is fabricated out of round steel tubing in a “U” shape that connects and supports the front shock mounting points. The part is connected by bolts to each of these points and can be removed. The team declared the part as a Shock / Strut-Tower Reinforcement Bar on their Tech Inspection Form. ChampCar Tech inspected the car, including the fabricated part in question, during the car’s construction and at the first event of 2020. Tech determined that the part is a Shock / Strut-Tower Reinforcement Bar and assessed the appropriate 10-points. 

Tech Inspector / Event Director Final Findings:

The part in question is properly classified by Tech, recorded in the Log Book, and points assessed. Therefore, the protest was deemed Invalid, and the race results certified.

Sunday Event Impound Protest:

None

Indy 350 Protest CCES Post Impound Report-2020.pdf

Crappy, unsorted pictures - Bill Strong - https://photos.app.goo.gl/CNZERPe3unkZvFAH7

Ben Newburn GizzmoPhoto
https://gizzmophoto.smugmug.com/ChampCar-IMS-Double-10s-2020/

Battlecat Photo
https://www.nicholasjamesjohnson.org/photo-albums

• Like 1

Killer job Tyler - you proved the ongoing viability of a well developed, well driven E30 chassis. Driving that car in the gingerman test was pretty eye-opening for me. That thing is glued to the tarmac.

I know how much time and hard work you put into your car, team and the series - it's good to see it paying off for you.

Edited by Slugworks Paul
  • Like 5

Race recap for Grackle Motorsports (Car 310, the crappy old greenish Civic).  Saturday went about as good as we could have ever hoped. 62 cars turned laps, we managed the 8th slowest fast lap of the day.  Had one unplanned pit stop that cost us about a minute or two.  Ran out of fuel one lap before the end, so we didn't get to cross the yard of bricks under checkers, which was kind of a bummer.  Still managed 19th overall and 8th in A class (behind a bunch of cheaty Miatas and a BMW).  We were also the highest finishing Honda.

Sunday was going pretty well, though we were stuck in the 20s most of the day.  Everyone improved their lap times over Saturday.  Car came up with a bad vibration a couple laps before I was supposed to turn it over for the last stint.  I slowed down and limped it along for a couple corners and suddenly lost all drive. Back in the garage, the passengers side tripod had popped out of the transmission. We had to fight it for nearly 30 minutes to get it back in, and it popped out again as soon as we backed out of the garage.  Not sure what the actual issue is, but with 90 minutes left, we decided to call it a day and start packing.  Race Hero was screwed up part of the day, but it said we turned the 6th slowest lap of 54 cars.  Ended up 25th overall (not counting EC).  8th in class again and the second highest placing Honda.

Not too shabby for a 330 point car that cost us 700 bucks.  Best compliment we received this weekend, "When I think of a ChumpCar, this is what I picture".

Thanks to ChampCar and our little rust bucket, we've been able to cross Road America, COTA, and now Indy off our bucket lists.

• Like 16
1 hour ago, karman1970 said:

Thanks to ChampCar and our little rust bucket, we've been able to cross Road America, COTA, and now Indy off our bucket lists.

Love it. We hit COTA and are (were?) planning Road America in October. 

I Haz tireds after yesterday (and the rest of the weekend).

Did you know that you can double your daily step count by excitedly/nervously pacing within your pitstall?

Thanks for letting me be part of the team Tyler - it was an honor to WIN with you guys!

• Like 1

This was our first ChampCar race and a very much last minute decision when we heard entries were down and the requirement to have run other races was being relaxed. My team are located in Indiana, Ohio and I'm in St Louis so it was too good to pass up.

Our car debuted at and won the LuckyDog race at the Charlotte Roval a few weeks back finishing with a failing transmission and bad oil cooler pump so I figured it would be easy enough to turn around in a week once we made the call.... then I remembered all the other parts we used up at Charlotte and started ordering parts with express shipping and from parts stores in Indianapolis to pick up on Friday. Turns out there are no Koni front shocks in the country right now, Porterfield don't carry ST43s or even R4E and Hawk don't make them for the 280zx so we had just the one new set of R4Es and 2 new tires + four tires that had done 18 hours already.

What could possibly go wrong?

Saturday everything went wrong, the car just would not run on 4 cylinders, we tried multiple sensor swaps as the codes being thrown were not conclusive, tried a different ECU, different tunes, new battery etc. I must have been on track 10 or more times checking each failed fix and while trying to avoid the cars actually racing got collected by a BMW that bent the right front strut and destroyed a rim and tire, I'm pretty sure that pass could have waited until the straight. I was ready to load up and go home but decided if nothing else I should use the time to diagnose and fix the misfire so it's right for the next event. It took a while to repair the damage as the spare strut was stock and needed the perch cut off and a new one welded on for the coilover and motivation was not high but we got it done.

After the track went cold we found a broken connection in one of the coils, a simple solder job and it was fixed! I assume I kinked the connector when I pulled the engine the previous weekend to swap the transmission.

My biggest Saturday disappointment was that we had invited Pro Driver/Driver Coach Ryan Lewis as a guest driver and he didn't get to turn a lap in the Datsun, our good friends at Frankenstein Motorworks managed to get Ryan some track time in the MR2 Spider and he set their fastest and the fastest EC lap of the weekend. Ryan could not come back Sunday but he had a good time and we will work out another race that works for him sometime in the future. 

Sunday was better, we were about midpack in B class on lap times but realized that not many teams could run 2 hours, the 280zx has a 21 gallon tank and the Ecotec burns around 6.5 gallons per hour so we were well and truly good for 2 hour stints all we needed to do was run clean all day and wait for the pit cycles to fall our way. Unfortunately the track and car set up took its toll on the front tires and the stock brake rotors warped badly so the last 4 hours were sketchy to say the least. Our last driver was struggling to maintain the pace that we needed and MLC Racing in the chasing Honda Accord smelt blood in the water, they really turned up the pace closing around 10 seconds a lap and were on schedule to pass us for the lead with about 5 laps to go but the way the last caution fell they were in the lead pack and we were in front of the pace car so could pull back almost a minute. They came back hard and finished 16 seconds behind us. 

I get that ChampCar doesn't really take class victories seriously  but it was a satisfying win for us given the lead up to the race and the way Saturday went and 14th out of 49 cars is not a bad result for a 377 point car running a 120k mile junkyard engine.

Congrats to Crank Yankers Racing patiently driven when needed and aggressive when able!

IMG_5775.JPG

IMG_5766.JPG

Edited by Brett85p
  • Like 19

Race report from Team Hugh Jass. First off, wanted to say a big thanks to CCES, Indy, and all the other teams that made this event happen. We acknowledge that these are challenging times for "budget" motorsport in this country, and we all had to jump through hoops to get to this event, but the atmosphere on pit lane and the considerate racing on track made this a really fun event to attend. We failed to make the 2019 event at the last minute after car issues, so were determined to make amends this year.

Saturday

Car was in good shape for the start, and I had the honour of taking the opening stint. Traffic was the usual level of ChampCar-hectic, but I hooked up with the driver of the T2T Miata and we worked together in traffic and had a really fun battle when not; lots of entertainment. Was able to stretch almost a full 2 hours out of the car and came in for the first stop up to 5th overall. Unfortunately, disaster struck 5 laps into the next stint when the left front hub literally exploded, taking out the wheel and caliper/bracket. Driver did an excellent job to keep it out of the wall and Indy safety crew delivered the car back to the garage. There then followed an intense period of ringing round parts stores to find replacement parts, and leveraging our fellow Miata teams on pit lane for spares. Huge thanks to Narwhal Autosport for their help and support in selling us two new hubs. After 4 hours of trading and fixing, we were able to get the car back together and back on track. Able to run the last two stints of the day at good pace and getting our new driver his first experience of ChampCar to include crossing the finish line at Indy. Pretty cool for a first time racer!

image.png.97c02120c55f36719e09848304283395.png

Sunday

We gave the car a more thorough inspection on Saturday evening and tightened up a few things on Sunday morning to be fully prepared what we expected to be a long race. Once again I took the start and enjoyed the frantic opening laps. Unfortunately we had a bit of car contact with the TRMotorsports BMW (video linked below) - fortunately no damage outside of a bent door panel. Once out of the car I was able to catch up with the other driver, we talked it over and elbow-bumped, certainly no hard feelings from either side and very glad that both of our cars were able to continue. For the rest of the day we were able to run through our stints cleanly. For some reason we were experiencing high fuel consumption on Sunday - I think a combination of high average speed laps (that required a 1.6 Miata to keep revs high) and fewer caution periods (after the Mustangs all blew up). For this reason we seemed to be running out of fuel at around the 1h40 mark, and so the cumulative effect of that meant I needed to hop in at the end of the day for the final stint. We were also trying to save front brakes as the Saturday issues had forced us to use the last of our spare pads, so the aim of the game was to be as smooth and consistent as possible. Even with the extra stop, we were able to take the chequered flag in 13th overall, 4th in the Miata class. It was emotional to finish the race after our disappointment of last year, and was a great effort from all the team as we were operating with reduced numbers.

Contact on Sunday: https://streamable.com/biepth

image.thumb.png.a45400e6e2e1abd6f28b5a0b59579bdf.png

Congratulations to GBU and Crank Yankers on their wins, and to all the runners who we raced with on track. From my experience there was a lot of respect given between cars and most people were being sensible and consistent. 

Edited by Rapido
  • Like 10
  • Administrators

I finally was able to catch up on some sleep and just take it all in from the weekend of what really happened.  On Thursday, I had Thomas come out to my house and we were working on the 999 car a lot to get it ready for the debut for our new company and team TURNin Motorsports Group.  I had to finish a couple of things up on my end (new splitter mounts and get some miscellaneous items done).  I knew we found that the clutch stop had gotten pretty close to going through the fire wall, so I spent the afternoon on Thursday getting some custom fabricated plates made up and welded them in.  I am not a expert in welding, but I was able to make it good enough for the weekend.  

Friday was load in day and it was a pretty relaxed day at the track.  We did have to end up bleeding the clutch out since the pedal didn't seem right.  I painted the splitter and we were gone from the track by 5 pm.  

Saturday, we learned we would start towards the front so it was a good opportunity to do well.  On the first lap, a lot of people came and told me our right rear caliper was on fire and our rotor was glowing red.  Jasper our first driver, said the car would just oversteer a bit and that it didn't feel settled.  We brought him in and he sat at pit in for a couple of minutes.  I later learned that he was called in for a pass under yellow before the green flag.  This was a phantom call and the 2nd phantom call that my team has been given in two races.  I have video of him not passing anyone under yellow, but it is at the corner worker's discretion and I wasn't going to argue with the corner worker at that point.  So we started down around 5 to 6 laps at the start.  We made some good pit stops and @NigelStu had a very good 2nd stint, he worked up from 18th to 6th.  Jeremy Mizer was in 3rd stint and he started 8th and got us into 4th place.  We were catching 2nd and 3rd pretty quickly until the throttle cable broke.  We got towed in to the garage, we replaced the throttle cable and sent Eric Pennington in for the 4th stint.  We were not sure where we would be able to end up but we just kept pushing as always.  I went in for the last stint and was able to join the 2:02 club for the day on my fast time.  We all hit 2:03s and 2:02s with a car that we felt needed a little bit of work.

Saturday night Ben found that our left rear bearing was shot at about 8 pm.  We had to be out of the garage at 9 pm.  I went to put an impact gun on the axle nut and it came off pretty easily.  I think that either the nut came loose or I did not fully torque it before the event.  It is amazing that we lasted the whole race with it like that.  I am assuming this was the reason for the oversteer on throttle off.  I also noticed our axle was shot so we needed to put in a backup axle for the race tomorrow. We put on new front brake pads and rotors, did our complete nut and bolt check and put on new tires.  We also noticed a nice pool of oil under where the engine and transmission mate up.  Well I can only assume that it was the rear main seal going out.  We knew we only had 3 hours in the garage and so we would have to send it for the next day and pray it held up for 10 hours.

Sunday morning we needed to finish up the rear brakes since we got kicked out of the garage the night before.  We completed the brake install and bled them that morning.  We knew that we would start at the back of the field and that Good, Bad and the Ugly was going to start a lot of laps down from their win the previous day.  Jasper was in first and he put in a great stint. There we A LOT of cautions.  I don't even know how many green flag laps he was able to complete, but it didn't seem like many.  He brought the car in after 2 hours in 4th place after starting in 31st place with a fast lap of 2:02.530. 

Ben Schaut was in next for the 2nd stint.  He started in the car in 10th.  He was able to put in a great stint even after getting the right front of the splitter run over by a Miata.  Here is where the turning point of the race was for position.  Ben noticed that there was going to be a long caution and he was able to duck into the pits right as the yellow flew.  He knew the pit window and he knew that it was time and that we were ready to be able to complete a pit stop.   He brought the car in the pits in 4th place, but when Jeremy Mizer left the pits we were in 2rd place due to our strategy.  rbank and Cone Crushers were caught up in the long pit in line and pit out line which cost them some time.  Ben laid down a fast lap of 2:02.448. 

Jeremy put in an awesome stint.  He was putting in great laps.  I noticed he was catching the leader so I radioed to Jeremy and said hey the silver e46 in front of you is the leader.  He radioed back to me and stated that that car was no longer the leader as Jeremy was able to make the pass for the lead.  Jeremy brought the car back in 1st place with a fast lap of 2:02.139.  

I went out in 1st place and was telling the pits to keep me updated where rBank was so we can make sure we extend the gap or stay with the same gap.  I didn't have the greatest first hour in the car, I had some lockups and felt that the laps were not good compared to my previous teammates.  The gap was staying the same or it was extending then came the first caution of the stint.  I needed that break.  The guys kept telling me where I was and the gap to rBank shrunk from 50 secs to 12 secs.  I didn't realize how much I loved restarts until I raced at Indy.  After the restart I put down the fastest lap of my stint and was putting 6 seconds a lap on rBank.  After the last restart I was able to put in the fast lap of the race for the team.  I came in at 2 hours in 1st place with a fast lap of a 2:01.500.  We came into the pits and we did complete a tire change on the right front as it was corded and it didn't look like it was going to last the rest of the race. 

Eric Pennington was in the car last and he was our fastest driver of the weekend.  I knew that going into the race from my experiences last year with Eric and I knew he would get the job done to bring us home 1st place.  After coming in 2nd place last year and losing the lead, I knew Eric was the guy to go in last.  Blitzkreig overtook us for the lead while we were in the pits, but we knew they still had at least one more stop to make.  Good, Bad and the Ugly was coming quick and they were lapping the field a lot.  Eric was able to pass for the lead 6 laps into his stint and I knew that we had covered Blitzkreig at that point.  Now it was the calculations on if GBU would actually be able to catch us or not.  I think in that stint I did not go down to the pits much as Ben Schaut took over race strategy duties.  With 9 laps left, the caution flew and we had some slower laps which slowed up the pace GBU was putting down.  At this point I knew that all we had to do was make the car last until the finish.  Ben told Eric when there was approximately four laps to go so he decided he would set his qualifying laps since he was in complete open track.  With the 2nd to last lap, Eric put down a 2:00.596 and took the checkers the next lap.

There were cheers, there were tears and there were high fives.  What a great accomplishment for our team as we felt we put in a perfect race.  All the drivers were fast and stayed out of trouble.  All of our pit stops were perfect.  This was an emotional win because a week and a half before Indy we lost a driver that was suppose to be in our 999 TURNin Motorsports Group car. It was a lifelong friend of Jeremy's and he was his business partner.  It was an emotional time leading up to the race and the race just was meant to be on Sunday.  

Thank you to all of my team and crew.  Thank you to ChampCar for this incredible opportunity.  Thank you to the corner workers.  Thank you to the volunteers.  Thank you to Ben Newburn, Nicholas Johnson, and Joe Bungert for the photos.    

@bbaker480 did an awesome job this weekend helping out with the team.  @wvumtnbkr was actually at impound and no one would talk to him as he joined in on the celebration.

We will be back in action at Road America!

Crank Yankers Celebration IMS 2020 Sunday NO WM-1.jpg

Crank Yankers Celebration IMS 2020 Sunday NO WM-2.jpg

Indy Win Crossing the Bricks.jpg

Leading the pack at Indy - Tyler driving.jpg

• Like 15
  • Administrators
23 hours ago, SonsOfIrony said:

Congrats on the win.  You earned it for sure.

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Slugworks Paul said:

Killer job Tyler - you proved the ongoing viability of a well developed, well driven E30 chassis. Driving that car in the gingerman test was pretty eye-opening for me. That thing is glued to the tarmac.

I know how much time and hard work you put into your car, team and the series - it's good to see it paying off for you.

Thanks @Slugworks Paul.  I spend a lot of time trying to develop and continue to make the car faster.  A lot of setbacks, but we are getting there :) 

21 hours ago, mcoppola said:

@E. Tyler Pedersen I’ll 2nd what Paul said above. Congrats to you and your entire group of friends, and family!

Thanks Mike!

21 hours ago, Burningham said:

I say same as others, really good to see you top the podium. Congratulations to you and the team. 

Thank you! 

18 hours ago, Paulie said:

Congratz on the big win at Indy yesturday Tyler!  Couldn't have happened to a better guy and team.

Thanks @Paulie.  Awesome show as always. 

17 hours ago, NigelStu said:

I Haz tireds after yesterday (and the rest of the weekend).

Did you know that you can double your daily step count by excitedly/nervously pacing within your pitstall?

Thanks for letting me be part of the team Tyler - it was an honor to WIN with you guys!

I am still tired today, but the racing hangover is real.  I was pacing on the bike and not on foot.  I did not know you could double the step count this way :) 

It was awesome having you on the team.  Now bring over that driver lap data.

16 hours ago, TimS said:

Great job Tyler. Way to slay the dragon on Sunday. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

I forgot to mention yesterday, but wanted to send out a huge Thank You to whoever it was that sold us the rollbar foam Friday afternoon.  Every single shop in Indy was sold out of the stuff with the SFI-markings, so we were looking at a road trip to Jegs in Ohio and probably missing half the day Saturday - assuming they actually had some and would be open on Saturday morning.

• Like 3
901 Motorsport brought car #903 in all her duct-taped e30 glory to play at Indy this year.  She had finished 5th at the VIR 24 a month ago and we were excited to be at Indy to try to match or even better that result. Well, to lead with the punchline, we finished 5th.  Both days.  Consistency is good, I guess?

First day we learned that the car was better on pace than we figured.  Indy sure likes power but also rewards handling, and 903 has junkyard engine power but is a well sorted, well prepped, good handling car and able to run at the limit all day. On Saturday we ran as high as second for a while but one of our quicker drivers started feeling really queasy under yellow in the fourth hour (gotta work on airflow in the car) and we pitted early rather than risk some horrible cleanup.  That plus a pass under yellow meant we had to dig to recover. Many many hours later we had worked back to 5th but no way to make up the lost laps.  Still a super fun day.

We were looking forward to Sunday.  We were still probably 2 seconds/lap too slow but a podium was within reach if we could stay clean. Well…..  We had a good start and ran strong, cruising with the leaders and feeling optimistic.  And then the hood tried to leave the car.  Somehow lost 2 out of 3 hood pins— lost a lap to repair.  Then the stock shifter snapped off during the start of the second stint.  There was still a 2 inch stub poking out so our loving crew chief told the driver to quit whining and just drive. He did an amazing job wheeling that thing with just a nubbin to work with.  At the next stop we slapped a socket over it (the classic vice grip solution wouldn’t work) so now we had a floppy 4 inch shifter, and the stop after that we snapped in a tape wrapped socket extension and almost had a proper shifter.  The last 4 hours were flat out as we tried to chase.  Got up to 5th (again) with 30 minutes to go with rBank 4 seconds ahead for 4th. They had passed us for the position so we knew they were faster,  so all we could do was push despite a pissed off clutch that slipped if shifts were not super gentle. We ran flat out but couldn’t get close enough to really pressure and they didn’t make a single error.  Nice drive from them.  Overall I thought the driving was really solid from the whole field this weekend, for the most part courteous and crisp.  Thanks to all.

Congrats to GBU and Crank Yankers on well earned wins!  Impressive display from both teams.

Brett Shanaman
901 Motorsport 
#901 #903 BMW 325is
  • Like 10
5 minutes ago, eyeballs19 said:
901 Motorsport brought car #903 in all her duct-taped e30 glory to play at Indy this year.  She had finished 5th at the VIR 24 a month ago and we were excited to be at Indy to try to match or even better that result. Well, to lead with the punchline, we finished 5th.  Both days.  Consistency is good, I guess?

First day we learned that the car was better on pace than we figured.  Indy sure likes power but also rewards handling, and 903 has junkyard engine power but is a well sorted, well prepped, good handling car and able to run at the limit all day. On Saturday we ran as high as second for a while but one of our quicker drivers started feeling really queasy under yellow in the fourth hour (gotta work on airflow in the car) and we pitted early rather than risk some horrible cleanup.  That plus a pass under yellow meant we had to dig to recover. Many many hours later we had worked back to 5th but no way to make up the lost laps.  Still a super fun day.

We were looking forward to Sunday.  We were still probably 2 seconds/lap too slow but a podium was within reach if we could stay clean. Well…..  We had a good start and ran strong, cruising with the leaders and feeling optimistic.  And then the hood tried to leave the car.  Somehow lost 2 out of 3 hood pins— lost a lap to repair.  Then the stock shifter snapped off during the start of the second stint.  There was still a 2 inch stub poking out so our loving crew chief told the driver to quit whining and just drive. He did an amazing job wheeling that thing with just a nubbin to work with.  At the next stop we slapped a socket over it (the classic vice grip solution wouldn’t work) so now we had a floppy 4 inch shifter, and the stop after that we snapped in a tape wrapped socket extension and almost had a proper shifter.  The last 4 hours were flat out as we tried to chase.  Got up to 5th (again) with 30 minutes to go with rBank 4 seconds ahead for 4th. They had passed us for the position so we knew they were faster,  so all we could do was push despite a pissed off clutch that slipped if shifts were not super gentle. We ran flat out but couldn’t get close enough to really pressure and they didn’t make a single error.  Nice drive from them.  Overall I thought the driving was really solid from the whole field this weekend, for the most part courteous and crisp.  Thanks to all.

Congrats to GBU and Crank Yankers on well earned wins!  Impressive display from both teams.

Brett Shanaman
901 Motorsport 
#901 #903 BMW 325is

Nice work this weekend, you guys have been pretty consistent so hopefully it will soon be rewarded.  If y'all keep bringing it like you have been, it will happen.  Just not at Barber, I was talking to Frank in impound Saturday and he said he was coming for us there.  Tell him to pack a lunch, 'cause we are ready.  We'll continue that trash talk on the Barber thread.  And good idea on the socket with extension.  Will have to remember that one if it ever happens.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is our shift lever fix progression. The best part of the weekend was Saturday impound. We were parked next to the Vette talking to the owner and NO one was interested in our car for one minute. Finally I got fed up and said why isn’t anyone complaining about our 3.0 liter swap engine in our car. Then I told Bill I was going to protest his fuel capacity. He wasn’t amused. Two Natty light beers will do that to me after a day in the sun. Good times. See all you losers at Barber. We are winning that thing. 

6DD7DD46-9936-422F-BBEB-D8F6A8D24AB4.jpeg

DB304753-BB11-458C-85BE-78F06DDAB4C0.jpeg

21ECDD8D-EADF-4E13-89E8-57C314BA6AA9.jpeg

Edited by frankrehnelt
  • Like 5

36mm deep socket 12 point if anyone’s interested. Half inch drive. Three inch extension. It also works for the front wheel bearings. Tape job executed by the “Professor” (phd in taping everything in sight). 

Love, Frankie

901 Motorsport

#901 Lisa

#902 The Datsun

#903 Ratte “The Rat” 

Edited by frankrehnelt
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, frankrehnelt said:

See all you losers at Barber. We are winning that thing. 

First year you show up with one car, then two, then three. No matter how many of those beat up E30’s you bring you ain’t beatin the ole Lexus. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3