Still waiting on that new BCCR....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patience everyone.   The guys at Riley are working as fast as they can writing the 2021 rulebook so they can turn it over to the series for publication. 

Only thing that can do that effectively is you seeing the final product.   My direction from the CEO and BOD is that I am not to change the intent of anything without approval.  Which makes

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mgoblue06 said:

Kind of a bummer they backed out on that for this year. As a newbie it would have been nice to have a limited prep class instead of basing it on displacement. With a low first year budget and a 4.3 v6 S10 we will have no chance lol.

Class D is mostly the car with the most laps wins, If you can finish the race in class D you will usually win unless Crowd Control is there. Still 50/50 on Corvettes finishing.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, enginerd said:

What are you building? It is unlikely that anything being revised in the BCCR will affect your build... certainly won’t have a big impact. Unless you are building a c3 vette or similar car. May want to hold off on that. 

302 swapped 240SX

2 minutes ago, E. Tyler Pedersen said:

I'd rather get it right the 1st time then have 19 versions edited.  I think I read the BCCR 5 or 6 times already. 

I think it was embarrassing in years past when a “official, this is final, no changes” BCCR was released and within hours members were pointing out issues and then several revised versions came out over the following weeks.

So I appreciate your diligence to get it right the first time. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, enginerd said:

I think it was embarrassing in years past when a “official, this is final, no changes” BCCR was released and within hours members were pointing out issues and then several revised versions came out over the following weeks.

We will see...  lololololzers.

• Like 1
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, enginerd said:

There were lots of eyes on this one this year and I read through it to the best of my knowledge. 

1 hour ago, wvumtnbkr said:

We will see...  lololololzers.

Quoted because I probably missed something somewhere that will be pointed out. #iamhuman

• Haha 1

Chris and I worked on it tonight, and we still found some issues. They have been fixed, and sent to the BOD. It was just formatting and spelling. and one item got left out, but its all good now. Chris will take one more look tomorrow, complete his redline document from my last revision. 
Look for it Saturday if I have a good Internet connection. I put place holder text on the rules page

• Like 4