• Administrators

I look forward to the next 30 days to see who is nominated and how the nominees will work with the current BOD or what new ideas can be brought to the table.  I am very passionate about this series if you all could not tell and want someone who is looking to work with me on the BOD.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Well....  you aren't currently on the board, iirc.  You are on the TAC, right?  

Are you interested in running?

Yep, I am on the TAC. 

I am happy to continue my roll as a technical advisor to the board, but am not interested in running for a roll on the board this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

FYI, I'm not running again this year either...I believe there are members that are better suited for the position and that have more time. I'm backing Rodger Coan, team captain of BurningHam to take my seat. He is highly capable, very passionate, been an active member of the TAC,  an overall nice guy to work with in a collaborative effort, and he's been racing Champcar for many years.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, TAlexander said:

FYI, I'm not running again this year either...I believe there are members that are better suited for the position and that have more time. I'm backing Rodger Coan, team captain of BurningHam to take my seat. He is highly capable, very passionate, been an active member of the TAC,  an overall nice guy to work with in a collaborative effort, and he's been racing Champcar for many years.

I could get on board with that, but does Rodger really want to get so deeply involved with the politics?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Schultz said:

I would be happy to be a Board member if folks thought I would be an asset.  

Not sure if sponsors are able but I have been a part of this series for quite some time.  

My member number #000039 if anyone is inclined to throw a nomination my way.

Best,

Justin

• Like 2

I’m running. Member number 666e30. My platform has one plank and it is to lower the e30 VPI to 150. I expect all the e30 team members to vote for me. Yes, I do accept bribes. No, I will not take a literacy test. 

Edited by frankrehnelt
I’m an idiot.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 11
4 hours ago, frankrehnelt said:

I’m running. Member number 666e30. My platform has one plank and it is to lower the e30 VPI to 150. I expect all the e30 team members to vote for me. Yes, I do except bribes. 

Accept* ?

Edited by enginerd
  • Thanks 1

Does self nomination count? 

My platform is simple. It's loosely based around a quote from the Hollywood Masterpiece, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, “You gotta learn to drive with the fear, and there ain’t nothing more God damn frightening than driving with a live cougar in the car.”

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...