2 hours ago, MR2 Biohazard said:

Rob, you have us all crushed then.

My favorite is "Weird Noise"  That could mean 100 different things, but good to know.

Oh, if you had heard it, you would know.  It is very "distinct".  Lolzers.

This will probably be the only battle I win this year!  Haha!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We actually will be addressing a couple of technical issues.  This is why we release the rules before they become effective.  The wisdom of the masses has us reconsidering a few things.  We appreciate

Why cant we just get rid of points for anything that makes the car more reliable but doesn’t make it any faster.     Lets say my cars vpi is 500pts.  I want to put a better radiator on it to

Just wanted to add a note to address a few things I have seen come up already.   As the Tech Writer, the fact that the tech desk is not updated at this time is 100% on me, and I apologize fo

Posted Images

Our team works on the race car together every Wednesday night throughout the year, and then put in extra time as needed when race weekend approaches.  

We typically make a list on my phone throughout the race, and then review/update it on the first Weds Work Night after the race.  We transfer the list to a giant flipchart in the garage so that we can work and check off things as they get done, as well as add new things easily for everyone to see.

• Like 1

I would love to have even one other person help me with the car.

I used to have @bbaker480 and sometimes @MA506.  

Now, nuthin.  Just me.  And I'm about fed up with wrenching or staring at it all the time....

Edit:  I should clarify that I moved several states away from the pair mentioned above.  They would (and have) come way down here to help occassionaly.

Edited by wvumtnbkr
  • Like 3
45 minutes ago, wvumtnbkr said:

I would love to have even one other person help me with the car.

I used to have @bbaker480 and sometimes @MA506.  

Now, nuthin.  Just me.  And I'm about fed up with wrenching or staring at it all the time....

Know the feeling.  Our "team" was spread out over 2, sometimes 3 states.  And people dropped out over time.  A few of us would try to get together over a 3 day weekend once or twice a year to wrench.  Otherwise it came down to whoever's garage it was parked in to be motivated to do stuff.

• Like 1