Close to most SE tracks- mostly e36 M3 experience looking for teams

Hi, a chance at AMP last WE was thwarted by motor problems for that team-   first stint motor fail

I would be interested in drives with other teams as well.  FWD would be a challenge as I haven't driven one in anger but I have an R53 MINI S as well which drives pretty close to a good RWD platform when "canyon carving"

I have a track toy and a youtube channel "samthing4thetrack" .

The car I use is a 98 M3 w stock drivetrain, tuned by me using romraider, with 911 brembos from the 2Ks, e46M3 floating rotors, lots of poly bushings etc.  The car is fast especially with DH rubber.  My experience is limited on spec tires as I have been on slicks since November of some form, old Conti World Challenge, DH, and Toyo RR.  I have good knowledge of car setup and pressure setup for tires.  I have not yet corner weighted the car however.

I have all the necessary equipment 2020 snell helmet, HANS, suit, gloves, socks, shoes.  The helmet is fitted for water and I have a thermos.

I am in N AL and can travel to most places near.  Which include R ATL, AMP, NCM, Barber.  I have been to many HPDE events since May mostly with Chin.  So far my favorite track is NCM.  I lived in AZ for 5 years, and have been to Pheonix area tracks, Laguna Seca, and Utah(Miller).

We are always looking to add new blood. We only put guys with some wheel to wheel in 901 if there isn’t a practice before the race (Barber does not have a practice). We also like adding “locals” (we are a Memphis based team) so it’s nice you’re close. Sebring and Rd Atl are the next races with a practice but 901 and 903 are full for Rd Atl but we can put you in one of the cars during practice and see if we “fit”. 

11 hours ago, frankrehnelt said:

We are always looking to add new blood. We only put guys with some wheel to wheel in 901 if there isn’t a practice before the race (Barber does not have a practice). We also like adding “locals” (we are a Memphis based team) so it’s nice you’re close. Sebring and Rd Atl are the next races with a practice but 901 and 903 are full for Rd Atl but we can put you in one of the cars during practice and see if we “fit”. 

OK, please send me an email at samuelyippy y a h o o or samthing4thetrack g m a i l

Also I looked at the video from AMP you are definitely moving well the car from Prefect's view looks well done, I assume it is very light in weight!