Is it still possible to do a basic pre tech over zoom?

Like the title says.  Looking to see if its possible to zoom with a tech official to somewhat pretech the car before Barber?  We have not ran with champcar before but the car has went through WRL, Nasa and SCCA tech within the last 12 months.  

Mainly looking to eliminate any suprises before we get into tech in Barber so we aren't scrambling to fix something and or wasting tech's time while there.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HardenMotorsportsGroup said:

Like the title says.  Looking to see if its possible to zoom with a tech official to somewhat pretech the car before Barber?  We have not ran with champcar before but the car has went through WRL, Nasa and SCCA tech within the last 12 months.  

Mainly looking to eliminate any suprises before we get into tech in Barber so we aren't scrambling to fix something and or wasting tech's time while there.  

Yes call @Ray Franck he can talk thru it with you. He did it the other day with a team I am friends with. Or at least it was set up I assume it happened. 

I assume he is at VIR this weekend so it might be getting a little late. 

Edited by Burningham