2020 HMSmotorsport.com Grand Prix - VIR North Course

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 11:50 AM, Hugh Jass said:

Here is a little clip of @chip doing some work at the end of the race on Sunday.  

Great driving!  That data overlay is really useful as well, watched it a few times through looking at different aspects.  I will be looking into this for my upcoming events.

Being a pre-OBD car, is that done through a data logger or through an aftermarket ECU?

2 hours ago, tyler_j said:

Great driving!  That data overlay is really useful as well, watched it a few times through looking at different aspects.  I will be looking into this for my upcoming events.

Being a pre-OBD car, is that done through a data logger or through an aftermarket ECU?

I am not sure @tyler_j but I think @Chris Huggins would probably share what he is doing.  

• Technical Advisory Committee
3 hours ago, tyler_j said:

Both

Megasquirt MS2-extra (a now-NLA DIYPNP kit for Bosch Motronic 1.3) communicates via canbus to the AIM MXL2 dash.  The video is from the AIM smartycam. 

Pressure and Temp sensors are analog inputs direct to the AIM

21 minutes ago, Chris Huggins said:

Both

Megasquirt MS2-extra (a now-NLA DIYPNP kit for Bosch Motronic 1.3) communicates via canbus to the AIM MXL2 dash.  The video is from the AIM smartycam. 

Pressure and Temp sensors are analog inputs direct to the AIM

10-4, I have the MS2 reading all of those sensors except brake pressure but do not have the dash & cam setup, will look into this for sure.  Thanks Chris!