Looking for a full roll cage make and install for 03 Mini Cooper

I have a rear roll cage already installed on my 03 Mini, but I am looking to get a full roll cage crafted and installed so that I can get this fine machine on the chump car circuit. Im not quite sure where to start, but I figured this would be a good place. Even if someone has a suggested site for ordering a prefab cage that would be helpful. Im located in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Binnkin

You could look into Roll Cage Components. Easy to work with and super helpful. I would do business with them again with no reservation.

The only word of caution I have for pre-fab cages is make sure your welder is actually as good as they promote themselves to be. I am still dealing with the aftermath of a poo-poo welder. In hind-sight I should have asked for references and inspected some other work of theirs before hiring them, and absent references I should have bought some scrap tubing and pay a small amount for a sample weld to inspect. 

3 hours ago, Binnkin said:

I have a rear roll cage already installed on my 03 Mini, but I am looking to get a full roll cage crafted and installed so that I can get this fine machine on the chump car circuit. Im not quite sure where to start, but I figured this would be a good place. Even if someone has a suggested site for ordering a prefab cage that would be helpful. Im located in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks for your time.

Calling @mcoppola

• Like 1