BCCR archive is live

• Administrators

I have updated the archive with all the BCCRs I have been sent. I am only missing the 2011 BCR.

They are now located at the bottom of the rules page.
https://champcar.org/web/rules.php

One thing I found interesting. In 2009. ChumpCar's first rulebook.

3.21. Fuel Bulkhead: The fuel-tank area must be totally separated from the driving compartment. For example, if the fuel tank is in the trunk area, any openings between the trunk and the cockpit must be securely sealed with bolted, riveted, or welded metal panels. OE fuel tanks that are separate from, and located completely below, the trunk floor or rear-cabin floor are acceptable. If the fuel tank can't be completely separated from the cockpit by metal panels, a metal-encased, FIA- certified fuel cell with all related compliant fittings must be used.

3.22. Fuel, Oil, and Coolant Lines in the Cockpit: Any fuel, oil, or coolant lines that pass through the driving compartment must be encased by steel conduit or aluminum tube. OE metal lines in good condition, in their original location, are exempt from this rule, but encasement is still recommended.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill Strong said:

ChumpCar's first promo video

https://youtu.be/KDDANxQF_lo

That should be required watching!

Those were the good 'ol days, so many new people getting their first racing experience, I'm afraid we've strayed so far from that level of affordability. 

Pretty sure I have a copy of the 2011 BCCR saved somewhere I can send you too.

• Thanks 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
18 minutes ago, ABR-Glen said:

That should be required watching!

Those were the good 'ol days, so many new people getting their first racing experience, I'm afraid we've strayed so far from that level of affordability. 

Pretty sure I have a copy of the 2011 BCCR saved somewhere I can send you too.

You were the one person that came to mind when I thought about who might have the old ones, lol. 

• Haha 1