This car has a long CHUMP/Champcar history.  Raced consistently from 2015 through 2019, no races in 2020 for obvious reasons. Has current, compliant fire system. Suspension refresh in 2019.  If you are interested in dipping your toe in Champcar racing, this would be an easy and inexpensive way to get started. $4,500.00. Includes an extra set of wheels. More photos/information on request.

Maxima.jpg

• Like 2

Sure.  I can put it on a 4 post lift tomorrow and take a comprehensive set of photos.  The car was last raced at AMP in Oct 2019.  DNF'd the last race only because I brought just one extra set of brake pads and they were worn out a few hours before the race ended.  The car has upgraded M35 brake kit.  In stock form, the car is 500pts last I checked.  A rear sway bar has been added, this gives a 20pt penalty.  Since we were out more for fun than competing for podium we were ok with that.  We did run into sound level issues with one driver only.  As a consequence I remade the entire exhaust using a slightly larger glass pack.  We have since run the car at DEs at NCM Motorsports Park (last one 2 months ago, in November 2020) and the decibel readings there were mid eighties. We did upgrade the fire suppression system to be compliant with the changes put in place in 2020.  It will need a new window net and harness, I believe both expired at end of 2020.  Selling because of dwindling interest in other members of the driving group.  I will add more detailed photo's tomorrow, if you have any other questions you can reach me via email at dhale726@comcast.net.

Doug Hale

Edited by dhale
typo
  • Like 1