I've sold a lot, but still have upper and lower control arms for each side front and rear, knuckles/carriers for all four corners X2, PPFs, driveshafts, rads, etc coming up.  I should have a complete list by next Monday of what is left.  Contact me if there is something specific you want.  

10 minutes ago, Ronh911 said:

Sorry to hear that Jer, we always look forward to racing with your team. 

I loved it too.  But the work was so much last year that i briefly considered quitting racing altogether.  But i think it's more a problem of maintaining the car and all the long tows.  I spent 160 hours last year towing to and from four tracks.  I will drive for others and see if the joy comes back.  

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Jer said:

I loved it too.  But the work was so much last year that i briefly considered quitting racing altogether.  But i think it's more a problem of maintaining the car and all the long tows.  I spent 160 hours last year towing to and from four tracks.  I will drive for others and see if the joy comes back.  

I'm sure all the problems at Barber didn't help.  It was painful to see you have to do so much work to get just a little track time.  Hopefully the desire comes back!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, CoachMK21 said:

I'm sure all the problems at Barber didn't help.  It was painful to see you have to do so much work to get just a little track time.  Hopefully the desire comes back!

My mind was mostly made up before Barber.  Barber was the cement in the decision.  But we had a Barber-like race at Indy too, and COTA wasn't much better.  I did not take the track at Barber, got maybe 40 minutes at Indy and 30 at COTA.  I've got a few races coming up, we will see how it goes.  Luckily I have a lot of hobbies and want to add more so racing isn't the only thing.  For me, anyway.  

Edited by Jer
  • Like 1

Here is what I have left (and am willing to ship) after selling most everything over the weekend:

driver's side rear spindle/carrier. I have two, $100 each. dust shield removed from one of them
fuel pumps -2 - $80 each
diff carrier, had a torsen in it but the torsen went boom. The carrier is available for $150
open diff-with carrier- $250
overflow tank for rad, good condition, $25
wiper motor (2) $25 each

That's it.  Cross posted.  UPDATED for stuff sold.  

Edited by Jer

No on purpose, I had a box with two in it under some taillights that I didn't know were there.  I sure wouldn't have kept two drivers side rears. 

Edited by Jer
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, drewski said:

Hello hello. I was sent here for the coilovers... and I think I want them.

I will PM you.  They have been fantastic.