Jump to content

Mid Ohio on the 2021 schedule Sept. 11-12th


Recommended Posts

  • Technical Advisory Committee

I have not raced Mid-Ohio yet in a car, but I have been practicing there quite a bit by racing karts.

I'm definitely looking forward to giving it a go in the cars. 

Thanks @E. Tyler Pedersenfor doing such a nice job on the Midwest Schedule this year! 

This was a picture from the pits of the 90racing.com kart team at Mid-O from 2020. 

Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle, shoes and outdoor

Edited by Andrew D Johnson
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Technical Advisory Committee
2 minutes ago, Andrew D Johnson said:

I have not raced Mid-Ohio yet in a car, but I have been practicing there quite a bit by racing karts.

I'm definitely looking forward to giving it a go in the cars. 

Thanks @E. Tyler Pedersenfor doing such a nice job on the Midwest Schedule this year! 

 

We ran Mid Ohio in 2016, and quickly found out why my SCCA buddies love it. My son Danny did a great job there too, and is looking forward to going back. (After the shift linkage broke, he set FTD for the weekend running the whole track in 3rd gear only.)

 

Yes, the Midwest schedule is awesome - spacing and all...!!

thanks @E. Tyler Pedersen and others who worked on this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mcoppola said:

Did I miss a big announcement for us Mid-Northern teams?

Thank You ChampCar!

@Andrew D Johnson @NigelStu @55mini

@JDChristianson

@enginerd

@Kentite

@Hi_Im_Will

@IPF Racing

@Wittenauer Racing

 

 

 

Just saw the announcement on Facebook and I think I'm gonna make it happen for the team. Too awesome to miss out on. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IPF Racing said:

Just saw the announcement on Facebook and I think I'm gonna make it happen for the team. Too awesome to miss out on. 

Confirmed, we're doing it! Might be the last race of the Supra in my possession....

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, E. Tyler Pedersen said:

 

Whoa....huh?

 

Just now, Andrew D Johnson said:


spacer.png

 

 

Haha isn't the natural order to place well > sell car > profit > build new car? Or in my case build a house then another car and rent in the mean time lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Technical Advisory Committee
27 minutes ago, IPF Racing said:

 

 

 

Haha isn't the natural order to place well > sell car > profit > build new car? Or in my case build a house then another car and rent in the mean time lol


spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...