Looking for driver for road atlanta

Looking for a driver for champ car at road atlanta. We just had one of our drivers drop out. The car is a 1968 dart named the doge. A 318 v8 mated to a 5 speed trans, wilwood front disk brakes, and rebuilt or replaced stock brake components and hankook ventus rs4 tires. The cage is tig welded and the car is mostly solid (except for rust in the fender arches). We have a corbeau seat that isn’t adjustable so as long as you’re about 5’9-6’1 ish you and not too big you should fit just fine. We are a rookie team but the rule book, john pagel, and even you guys have been used to make sure this thing is as safe as can be. The motor drives good and makes good oil pressure. Its 550 for driving, practice fuel and snacks and if everything goes perfectly you will get about 4-5 hours of drive time plus practice, it is however racing so nothing is guaranteed but one thing: I will try my hardest to get and keep this car on track. 

Email me at elliottloe@outlook.com

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tazz9924 said:

Looking for a driver for champ car at road atlanta. We just had one of our drivers drop out. The car is a 1968 dart named the doge. A 318 v8 mated to a 5 speed trans, wilwood front disk brakes, and rebuilt or replaced stock brake components and hankook ventus rs4 tires. The cage is tig welded and the car is mostly solid (except for rust in the fender arches). We have a corbeau seat that isn’t adjustable so as long as you’re about 5’9-6’1 ish you and not too big you should fit just fine. We are a rookie team but the rule book, john pagel, and even you guys have been used to make sure this thing is as safe as can be. The motor drives good and makes good oil pressure. Its 550 for driving, practice fuel and snacks and if everything goes perfectly you will get about 4-5 hours of drive time plus practice, it is however racing so nothing is guaranteed but one thing: I will try my hardest to get and keep this car on track. 

Email me at elliottloe@outlook.com

Welcome to Champ...  come visit us if you need any advice or whatever, Speedway Creations, #84 Pontiac Firebird...  

On 2/2/2021 at 3:29 AM, sourcedlewk said:

Not sure I have the money or gear to drive atm but I'm local to RA and I wouldn't mind giving you lot a hand, being a runner and such.

you are welcome to stop by!

On 1/31/2021 at 3:38 PM, Bandit said:

Another interesting car outside the waves of hairdresser and yuppiemobiles. Nice.

we wont be a contender but we will have a good time!

• Like 1