Early Move-in/Tech Schedule?

Kirstin

This is our first ChampCar race, and I'm not clear about Tech and Registration.  The email I got from ChampCar says Tech & Registration is on Friday, but the Event Supplementals say that Tech & Registration also happens on Thursday (6 10 pm).  Can anyone come Thursday and go ahead and go through Tech & Registration?  Are the time slots for Tech pre-assigned or is it first-come first-served?  

46 minutes ago, Kirstin said:

This is our first ChampCar race, and I'm not clear about Tech and Registration.  The email I got from ChampCar says Tech & Registration is on Friday, but the Event Supplementals say that Tech & Registration also happens on Thursday (6 10 pm).  Can anyone come Thursday and go ahead and go through Tech & Registration?  Are the time slots for Tech pre-assigned or is it first-come first-served?  

My understanding is that Tech will be open both days. We will be getting in line Thursday night once we get there, and it is first come first serve as far as I know. You just need to have your tech sheet filled out already.

• Technical Advisory Committee
49 minutes ago, Kirstin said:

Yes Tech will begin at 6 Thursday afternoon and will end at 10 or when there is no line first come first served.  

See you at the track...

• Like 1