Visceral Racing Group driver openings!

VRG is adding a 2nd car for 2021 and we have 13 races scheduled for this year.  We are looking for experienced drivers to help fill openings.  Our team goal is to be competitive with both cars, one being an aero car and the other being a HP(ish) car.  They are both 944S.  If you have experience racing in traffic, NOT passing under yellow and avoiding car to car contact and are interested let me know ASAP.   Our team does this for FUN and if we do well or not at a race, hopefully at the end of the day the journey and life experience are what matters most to you and not the BADASS trophies Champcar gives out.      Email-Ronh911@yahoo.com

P.S.-If you need tea and crumpets with your racing we are not for you, you will be required to fuel cars, hold a fire extinguisher and maybe even apply duct tape(no longer taped) to our beauty queens!

-New car has finished on the podium 3 out of 4 races and the old car is getting a new engine and transmission as of the Watkins Glen race in May.

Available races update 3May21

Autobahn, 8+7

Nelson, 8+7

Gingerman, 8+7

Thompson, S12
AMP, 8+7
Barber, 8+7

Edited by Ronh911
  • Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump to the top!

We added 2 more races so we can compete for the Mid-Western Championship.  Plenty of seats left with the possibility of renting an entire car for you and your teammates who aren't interested in trailering great distances.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Nils Goranson said:

Looking for a Gingerman ride.  Live in Grand Rapids.  Oval track experience.  Just ran NCM.  Looking for more seat time before I head back to NCM with our Nashville based team in the fall.

I have seats open, email me per above message. 

I'd be interested in racing the sister car to the one Jay Sofniak is driving so him and I could mix it up.  Specifically at Nelson ledges

my number is 352-200-0371 

Edited by Chummy
2 hours ago, Chummy said:

I'd be interested in racing the sister car to the one Jay Sofniak is driving so him and I could mix it up.  Specifically at Nelson ledges

my number is 352-200-0371 

I have seats open, please email me per above message.

Ron