2021 ChampCar iRacing Series: Broadcast Information and Protest Forms

Rapido

Hope everyone is looking forward to the first CCiS championship round this evening. Wanted to take the opportunity to introduce two new forms for this season that are being introduced on the back of the feedback received in the 2020 end-of-year community survey.

Broadcast Information:

Our partners at HJBC do a fantastic job at the live broadcasts of the championship rounds, covering battles and drivers throughout the field. To help them out further, please consider providing additional information about yourself and your racing adventures. This will help engage viewers and give a rounded perspective of the field of drivers in the CCiS. Additionally, if you have a preferred permanent number to use in the series, please let me know via this form and I will set it in the league parameters - this will aid consistency from round to round.

https://forms.gle/HzJTaW49srgkhYa57

Protest:

Whilst the CCiS community takes pride in clean and respectful racing, it is an unfortunate inevitability that disagreements will arise on track from time-to-time. The purpose of this form is to formalise any protest that a competitor wishes to escalate to myself as series administrator, and to provide accountability for their resolution. Replay evidence should be provided with every protest (either video uploaded or a link to an uploaded replay file that I can download and view). Any protests resulting from a CCiS race must be submitted before the next CCiS round takes place to ensure timely resolution.

https://forms.gle/SGfoqWi71W2xyPEc9

Please let me know if you have any questions!

• Like 2