Looking for rides in Southeast Region

I am seeking an Arrive and Drive Team that races in the Southeast Region for myself and potentially my son. We have raced in Champcar for several years with our own car for a few years and then on an arrive and drive team for the past few years. We have placed 1st in class a few times as well as on podium a few other times. I would like to say the wins were more us, but the truth is we were on a great team. However, we were able to contribute by keeping it clean and out of trouble.

We had been paying about $650 for each 2 hour stint. The tracks we have driven are Sebring; PBIR; Homestead and Daytona. Please reach out to me at Shelbygs@aol.com.  We are both about 6' tall and 225lbs. Both have IMSA radio wired helmets and cool shirts. Let me know if you have any questions of us.

• Like 2

If anybody is looking for a great renter, this is your guy. He and his son have always kept the car clean and out of trouble and have been reliable with great pace. On top of that, they are both great guys. 

Only reason we don't have seats for them is a group of drivers has bought out our Mazda for 2021, but we will absolutely welcome Shelby and his son when we have seats!

• Like 2