Toyota S-10?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

mgoblue06

So I brought the bumper home to check fitment. We can chop it an make it work for the โ€œcoolโ€ factor.ย 
ย 

Honest question,ย What would we be charged points for the Sq ft of fiberglass/metal? Reach out to tech? Would have a bash bar behind it.ย 

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/10/2021 at 5:41 PM, mgoblue06 said:

So I brought the bumper home to check fitment. We can chop it an make it work for the โ€œcoolโ€ factor.ย 
ย 

Honest question,ย What would we be charged points for the Sq ft of fiberglass/metal? Reach out to tech? Would have a bash bar behind it.ย 

I would think you would be charged two ways.

ย 

From the bumper down is an air dam and 10 points

above is materials.

ย 

That is how I pay the points on my car as my air dam extended to far up so I had to pay points for that area.

ย 

That looks like 10-12" above the bumper, maybe 70" long? Maybe 6sq feet? I am totally guessing based on the picture, but maybe like 20 points for above and 10 below. 30 points. Make it look good as I would love to see it.

3 hours ago, MR2 Biohazard said:

I would think you would be charged two ways.

ย 

From the bumper down is an air dam and 10 points

above is materials.

ย 

That is how I pay the points on my car as my air dam extended to far up so I had to pay points for that area.

ย 

That looks like 10-12" above the bumper, maybe 70" long? Maybe 6sq feet? I am totally guessing based on the picture, but maybe like 20 points for above and 10 below. 30 points. Make it look good as I would love to see it.

ย 

Unfortunately we decided to pass on it for now. We need to get this truck ready to race, and a weekend of fabrication for a bumper is out of the question right now. I know some people that have access to more of these if we decide to give it a shot in the future! It was going to be lighter, but not by much.ย 

ย