2021 Official Palm Beach International Raceway 8+7-Hour Enduros - Southeastern Regional Championship

Bill Strong

3 hours ago, Sully1133 said:

Quick question. Do we need to do anything  about Tech and digital logbook for this race since we’ve already got our annual tech earlier this year at Daytona?

Thank you in advance 

Unless you made any safety changes then you just go to registration. Make any safety changes then you go through tech and then registration. 
if you make any point changes then you do another digital tech sheet, then go to registration. 

7 hours ago, jakks said:

Unless you made any safety changes then you just go to registration. Make any safety changes then you go through tech and then registration. 
if you make any point changes then you do another digital tech sheet, then go to registration. 

Thank you Jakks. That’s kinda what I thought I just couldn’t find it anywhere in the supps. 

Paul V. Posted on the ChampCar Facebook page there will be no broadcast from Palm Beach this weekend due to logistics. Bill Stong replied he doesn't think we care. Well I care! And hope all of you who are registered for this race care also. We pay our entry fees and license fees just like every other team at the races which are broadcast. One person also commented they didn't care as long as they broadcast the Pitt race.

Just wondering if this is a case of geographical prejudice.

Well that's my vent I hope I'm not alone and you will let the powers to be know you care too.

Edited by mickindy14

9 minutes ago, mickindy14 said:

Bill Stong replied he doesn't think we care

If you haven't figured it out Bill likes to push buttons, even if it is sometimes the wrong ones.

I hope you all have a good race weekend! Turn laps and have fun.

Palm beach is not a good cell service place for me to do a show.  

I am sorry if any joking was taken wrong.  I too have spent time living in South Florida and love this place. I would live to do a show. But unfortunately I just don't have the wired infrastructure to carry a show locally, and the off site talent needed time off.

I see now that we have 5g locally. Which is much better than last year.  

Your race entry does not include live coverage.  Paul and I basically pay for most of this live stuff out of our own pocket. And I know that I have paid tens of thousands of dollars over the past five years to get where we are now. AutoZone advertising is paying for my internet usage which as of today is about $700 a month.

I will look again in 2022 at doing a show at PBIR. We have a date as of today.

• Like 5