More Free Stuff!

takjak2

7 hours ago, MR2 Biohazard said:

I agree we see people threatening to leave, but do not, and that can be part of the strategy to get their way. I also think that most people are leaving and silent about it. I went to VIR WRL race to observe and take notes this weekend, interesting seeing what is out there now and spending hours watching/timing pit stops. I recognized some cars on track, maybe the GP2-3 cars, but some where there from the past. I know looking at my own cars and comparing to WRL cars I would/should/could do things that would make the car better for WRL, but then make it EC in Champcar.  I think a bigger concern are the silent ones that leave and we never know about them. They just stop entering and move on. I am not sure if there is a way to track these customers. Maybe we could give them an outlet for feedback and concerns. We are the vocal group on the forum that speak up, argue, fight, make up and do it all over again. I do not think most are that way though.

Here is an idea and we do it at work for the 20+ years. We do a yearly survey on a ton of topics and comments sections. Maybe we could do the same. Come up with like 10 categories of topics, like registration, entry, rules, classes, point values, processes, Bill's mustaches, ect. Then have like 5-10 questions per topic with the 1-10 strongly agree to strongly disagree.  and comment section on each topic. It could be anonymous if needed. We could really push teams to do it. The results on some topics might be expected, but we might get answers and thoughts from members that are not known or expected. It could really be eye opening. It could say we are all perfect and doing exactly what we should. Either way, it would be good data to have and use.

I agree with all of this. But the survey should not be anonymous, how you vote should be anonymous, the fact that you only vote once should be documented. I would like to think everyone is honest but someone will try to vote multiple times to sway ouput.

• Like 1

• ChampCar Staff
52 minutes ago, gundy said:

I agree with all of this. But the survey should not be anonymous, how you vote should be anonymous, the fact that you only vote once should be documented. I would like to think everyone is honest but someone will try to vote multiple times to sway ouput.

Good point.

One thing I have noticed people always say they want more communication and input from membership, surveys, etc, but I have never once gotten an email from ChampCar with updates, news, ect. 

I think starting with communication there would be a good start. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mgoblue06 said:

One thing I have noticed people always say they want more communication and input from membership, surveys, etc, but I have never once gotten an email from ChampCar with updates, news, ect. 

I think starting with communication there would be a good start. 

Maybe from a 2000 Honda insight, https://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2006-HONDA-INSIGHT-RADIATOR-ELECTRIC-FAN-OEM-DENSO-19010-PHM-903-/271404244526?_ul=IN

Everything on that car is super light, it has 70hp.