Congrats to Bear Patrol for Fast Lap at Road America

krek

In reviewing our in car video, it appears that we had some transponder issues at Road America. The fastest laps that we can confirm are the 3:05.8 and 3:05.9 times which is slower than Bear Patrol's 3:05.0

On behalf of Team Eggboy, congratulations to Greg and team for the awesome job setting the ChumpCar Lap Record at Road America!

Guest eastaboga

Great job guys, impressive show of large appendages as that Lexus was absolutely flying on Sunday in the sleet/rain until somebody moved that wall. I couldn't believe how fast you were rolling! Love the car and love the theme, big time props from United Nations, we hope you her fixed and get back on track soon!

Thanks guys! It was great fun racing against every one, and we'll get the car back on the road. Hopefully sooner then later. On Sunday morning, we ran our most experienced guy at RA first, Jeremy, hoping it would dry out. Unfortunately our second guy was the least experienced there, especially in the wet. Poor judgement on the driver order. Hope to see everyone at Iowa!

• 1 year later...

Greg,

Would love for you to share some information about the car. I built a 92 sc400 chump car earlier this year but its been plagued with fuel starvation issues. Have you have any problems with fuel pickup?

My email is dfuser@dfuser.com