E30 Doors

Hi guys,

I have 2 E30 body shells that I need to move on.

Both are 4-door, a white early model and a red late model.

The white shell is accident-free but has rust I wasn't willing to deal with. This one is a roller and still has an ETA engine (condition unknown) in it.

The red one had been in an accident with the PO where the front driver's side took the impact - frame is twisted. Thie is a bare shell and is sitting on dollies.

Both have perfect rear ends and rear quarters. I have titles for both but never put them in my name since they were only going to be donors for me.

Both are free to a good (or bad) homes!

I have a full set of doors for the red car, the driver's door has a crease from when the driver got out of the car after the accident. I thought this would still make a good spare for someone who is going to de-skin it and could pop the crease back out anyway. I'd like $100 for the set of doors.

Located: Hendersonville, NC 28792.

WYFM6312[1].JPG

Edited by theflyingferret
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, theflyingferret said:

Hi guys,

I have 2 E30 body shells that I need to move on.

Both are 4-door, a white early model and a red late model.

The white shell is accident-free but has rust I wasn't willing to deal with. This one is a roller and still has an ETA engine (condition unknown) in it.

The red one had been in an accident with the PO where the front driver's side took the impact - frame is twisted. Thie is a bare shell and is sitting on dollies.

Both have perfect rear ends and rear quarters. I have titles for both but never put them in my name since they were only going to be donors for me.

Both are free to a good (or bad) homes!

I have a full set of doors for the red car, the driver's door has a crease from when the driver got out of the car after the accident. I thought this would still make a good spare for someone who is going to de-skin it and could pop the crease back out anyway. I'd like $100 for the set of doors.

WYFM6312[1].JPG

Where are you located?

• 1 month later...