NCM Race Tire Mounting and Balancing

Per Matt Busby, General Manager of Track Operations, NCM Motorsports Park, when asked for a recommendation on a local tire shop-

We can do them for $35 per tire if I can get enough heads up that you guys want it done. We have equipment on site, the trick is the folks that can use it are also assigned with a bunch of other things around the facility so we have to plan their time efficiently.

Matt Busby 
General Manager of Track Operations
NCM Motorsports Park
505 Kimberlee A. Fast Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42103
270.467.8802 Direct | 504.432.7729 Cell
matt@motorsportspark.org |
motorsportspark.org

Reply to this thread by Monday, March 14th, if you expect to need tire work at NCM.

Thanks,

John

• Like 1

• Technical Advisory Committee

I'll have 8 tires that I will want to have done.   5 mount and balance, 3 dismount old, mount and balance new.

Thanks for reaching out and setting this up John!

• Technical Advisory Committee

believe me I've looked into getting my own, just haven't had the excess funds at same time as finding a decent one to pull the trigger.    At least $35 isn't that much more than reasonable.   One place I took tires to 3-4 years ago...   $50/tire, plus extra disposal fee...      I walked out of that place.

Yeah, they take up a fair amount of space too. 

It's just been so long since I paid someone to do it I've lost track of how much it costs.

Always good to get validation/justification on your tool purchases though :) 

Starting to see more mobile tire services, where they just have all the stuff in the back of a van and come to you, may be another option to consider. 

• 2 weeks later...