What is Lifeline to Champcar in 2022?

9 hours ago, Chummy said:

Are they a sponsor? Is there a discount for using there products? On the main champcar page ,there's a scrolling list of sponsors but lifeline isn't one...

They are listed under the sponsor link, https://champcar.org/web/sponsors.php.  It doesn't say if there is a discount.

• Administrators

Thank you for helping me proof the website. 

You are the first to notice the missing sponsor. 

If you click the link, you will see that they are a sponsor of the series.

Lifeline USA

The official fire suppression systems of the ChampCar Endurance Series! Lifeline Fire and Safety Systems is the leading manufacturer of fire safety equipment and fire suppression systems in the motorsport industry. Our products are in use worldwide – from factory programs in WEC and IMSA to grassroots series, and everything in between. Ongoing research and development enable Lifeline to produce the most innovative products on the market, with a strong commitment to quality construction and environmentally responsible operation. Please visit http://lifeline-fire.com/ and don’t forget to mention you are a Champ.

and if you follow us on social media (the forum is also considered social media), you should have seen this... 

In response to this week's email about SFI belts, series sponsor Lifeline USA has ample supply of 2026 (expiration) harnesses in stock with hundreds of 2027 en route. In order to assist teams using expired or expiring SFI harnesses, Lifeline USA is offering a 15% discount on any 2026 expiration harnesses, while supplies last, to any ChampCar team needing a new set of belts." and link our harnesses - https://www.lifeline-fire.com/harnesses.aspx
Call 540.251.2724 to get setup with the discount.
Operating Hours:
Monday - Thursday 10-6; Friday 10-5 (ET)

Again, thank you for helping me. I hand code the websites, and with the redesign I left them out. It's now fixed.
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

Thank you for helping me proof the website. 

You are the first to notice the missing sponsor. 

If you click the link, you will see that they are a sponsor of the series.

Lifeline USA

The official fire suppression systems of the ChampCar Endurance Series! Lifeline Fire and Safety Systems is the leading manufacturer of fire safety equipment and fire suppression systems in the motorsport industry. Our products are in use worldwide – from factory programs in WEC and IMSA to grassroots series, and everything in between. Ongoing research and development enable Lifeline to produce the most innovative products on the market, with a strong commitment to quality construction and environmentally responsible operation. Please visit http://lifeline-fire.com/ and don’t forget to mention you are a Champ.
Lifeline USA

and if you follow us on social media (the forum is also considered social media), you should have seen this... 

In response to this week's email about SFI belts, series sponsor Lifeline USA has ample supply of 2026 (expiration) harnesses in stock with hundreds of 2027 en route. In order to assist teams using expired or expiring SFI harnesses, Lifeline USA is offering a 15% discount on any 2026 expiration harnesses, while supplies last, to any ChampCar team needing a new set of belts." and link our harnesses - https://www.lifeline-fire.com/harnesses.aspx
Call 540.251.2724 to get setup with the discount.
Operating Hours:
Monday - Thursday 10-6; Friday 10-5 (ET)

Again, thank you for helping me. I hand code the websites, and with the redesign I left them out. It's now fixed.

I may need to clear my cookies, but I still don't see them on the main Champ page

Interesting that the Club system which has been a very popular system over the years is no longer listed as SFI or FIA certified, making it not legal in ChampCar, even though it fits the rest of the rule. I am sure my bottle is so old that I can’t have it serviced again, so looks like I will have to allow for a new fire system to get back out.

IMG_20150123_181821.jpg.126490cf04410969ae69b99e2de70cbc.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 9:15 AM, Chummy said:

Does the 3.0 liter FIA system meet champcar requirements?

Screenshot_20220314-091416_Chrome.jpg

2022 BCR states:

"3.9.1.2. Minimum 5 LB or 2 Liter bottle capacity – either AFFF/FE-36/NOVEC 1230 – Rechargeable systems are highly advised."

The Zero 2020 kit looks to meet every other specification, but uses "a water based ABF foam that delivers the fastest heat absorption and knock down capability on the market" 

Does ABF foam fall under one of those three? If not, should the BCR be modified?