Any team around Dallas needing driver

Any team around the DFW are needing a driver? Karting experience, club racing experience licensed with the scca also have an 8.5x20 enclosed trailer that we could use. Let me know what's out there. Thanks

Sure is. I have a crap can orange 1986 mustang. Drum brakes on the back still. If you want to run with a family team. Not a winning car. Does good laps.  A mid pack car. Improving it every year. Racing is expensive thus why I don't have a real race car. 4th or 5th year racing Champcar. Car is fairly reliable. Running rs4 on stock rims. Loud V8. Look on YouTube "Kinkle Hallett" to give you an idea what it's about. I can use the help. Indurance racing is team effort. If any of that doesn't scare you off message me. 

Possibly running Hallett next weekend not real sure yet. Racing is fun. We come to do laps. What happens happens is how we approach it. 

Not scared of wrenching nor working on a car. Have many years of experience with cars at different levels of development from a street car with just a cage to my last car a GT3 tube chassis car with all the bells and whistles. I also am the owner of a performance parts store so whomever I race with can benefit from parts at dealer prices. I'll shoot you a message to talk a bit more. 

Chuck we didn't go to Hallett. Life got in the way with everyone at sometime or the other. Always looking for help at the track. Our team is 2 to 3 and having one or two drivers would help on cost and enjoying it a little more. PM me if interested in other races. Thanks for the interest.