2022 Carolina Motorsports Park race results and stories

17 minutes ago, mindspin311 said:

I just really like driving CMP. That is all.

Truth. It’s in my Top 3. Techy bits, fast turns and pretty good top speed. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Me too.  Don't like blowing up the engine due to getting greedy.  Oh well.  

I fracking hate racing my own poop.

Pleasure being pit-mates, Rob. Albeit, not long enough. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Me too.  Don't like blowing up the engine due to getting greedy.  Oh well.  

I fracking hate racing my own poop.

How much time did you have on that engine, dont recall you losing many?

1 hour ago, Hurljohn said:

How much time did you have on that engine, dont recall you losing many?

A bunch of races.  I haven't lost an engine since like 2014 (rotary).

I wouldn't have lost this one if I had stopped to put some oil in it....

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Short recap, I expect @Rapidoto be along eventually with the long version.

Great track and people, the middle sector is awesome, thanks for bringing a race here ChampCar.  

Bad news, we lost some time each day due to the learning curve of gutting and starting over, we will be better next time. Flagger inattention and slow safety response.

Good news, we have a much faster car than before and nothing was destroyed beyond repair over the weekend.  

I think if we can make her just a few minutes a race more reliable, clean up our driving a bit and the trackside operations, some good finishes are now possible. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Short recap, I expect @Rapidoto be along eventually with the long version.

Great track and people, the middle sector is awesome, thanks for bringing a race here ChampCar.  

Bad news, we lost some time each day due to the learning curve of gutting and starting over, we will be better next time. Flagger inattention and slow safety response.

Good news, we have a much faster car than before and nothing was destroyed beyond repair over the weekend.  

I think if we can make her just a few minutes a race more reliable, clean up our driving a bit and the trackside operations, some good finishes are now possible. 

Really impressed with some of your weight reduction efforts. We might even have some video of it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rodger Coan-Burningham said:

What are you doing on here? Don’t you actually have to come to a race to participate in the race report section? @chip we might need a ruling from you. 

I would normally agree with the "participate in the race report section" only if you actually raced in said race, but I will make an exception for @Hurljohnjust this one time since he pulled out just days before the actual race.  

• Like 2

NLS Racing #977 and #799 Race Report from Carolina Motorsports Park

We got to debut our new giant race trailer, you couldn’t have missed it if you were there. It’s not really ours, our great friend and driver Ryan was gracious enough to let us slap our name on the side of his work hauler. Thanks buddy. Our Friday test session went about as smoothly as possible. We got to do a little test and tuning, getting everything dialed in. The only issue we had was a leaky fuel jug. Ready to race.

A great draw for Saturdays race had us beginning near the front. Our driver in the 240 had a little trouble getting up to speed, but was able to recover and drive back to 4th by the end of the first stint. That’s when things turned south. The engine would not run right after the stop, never even making it to pit out. Off to the garage to diagnose. After changing every sensor and component on the engine, we finally found the intake manifold gasket had sucked in allowing tons of extra air in. Back to the track to confirm our fix and get a little seat time for Sunday’s race. Now in the heat of the day, our cooling system issue reared its ugly head. Parked it for the day while our crew chief drove 2hs back to Hickory to gather up some parts.

So now we were focused on the 300 while the 240 sat. It was running great, until it wasn’t. The harmonic balancer broke the pulley off. And guess where the spare balancer is? You guessed it, back in Hickory. Another drive home. New balancer installed, but its off a newer model with serpentine belts, not the v-belt we currently had. By a stroke of luck we had the pulleys needed in the trailer. All fixed up and back to racing. Near the end of the next stint, our driver report the clutch slipping. He took it easy and had no more issues. Pit stop and driver change completed but we never made it onto the track. Now the clutch was slipping badly. Race over for both cars now.

Another long night of wrenching on both cars was ahead of us. We split up and tackled both cars at once, finishing up around 10:30. A quick drive around the pits to confirm all was good, then a much needed shower and sleep.

We were confident in our repairs and started the race almost last. We had a lot of ground to make up, so we started our fastest driver in the 240. He settled in quickly and got as high as 2nd by the end of the first stint. Second driver in and he started reporting a soft brake pedal. So we decided to pit immediately after the red flag and swap out the RF caliper. We had everything prepared and barely lost 2 laps under green. Meanwhile the 300 was making steady progress, actually led the race for a few laps during the pit cycle. Always cool to have your renters say they led laps. A couple of driver changes later and now the 300 is having brake issues. We had a leak somewhere and had to pit several times to top off the fluid. Our rental drivers did an amazing job of adapting to the situation. They managed to beat our main car and bring it home in 6th. Unfortunately our caliper swap didn’t fix the issue with the 240. We dealt with having to pump the brakes on the straights as well as short shift due to a high RPM miss we developed Sunday. It was mentally and physically exhausting. Throw in the heat and it was one of the toughest couple of stints we did. Out of contention for the win, we elected to do shorter stints to give our drivers a break. Finished up in 7th one lap down from the 300.

All things considered, we’re pretty happy with the results given the level of competition there and the challenges we overcame. Sunday’s race also confirmed our cooling system fix worked. So now we prep for the VIR24 just a few weeks away. A huge thanks to our renters who did an amazing job. Tyler James, Kevin Hanrahan, Ryan Ackerman, and Vincent Coker. You guys rock and are welcome back anytime. A special shout out to Scott Autrey and Bryson for all your hard work. Wives, girlfriends, family and friends, we love you all. Cliff Beisler, our crew chief, and drivers Corey Danley, Jeremy Boyce, Cory Brown, Dan Koehler all played our roles and got the job done. Thanks ChampCar for the best racing around. Sorry for the long post but a lot happened this weekend. Back to work we go.

Edited by bigyellow
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chip said:

I would normally agree with the "participate in the race report section" only if you actually raced in said race, but I will make an exception for @Hurljohnjust this one time since he pulled out just days before the actual race.  

I find myself wishing @Rodger Coan-Burningham father would have "pulled out".  Rodger, how many cars did you break at CMP?

• Haha 6

This weekend was the first time on track at CMP for me.  I was able to get about an hour in the NLS 240 on saturday afternoon and then 2hrs in the NLS 300 on sunday (last stint).  I fully agree with the posts above, this is one of my favorite tracks.   Both NLS cars are a blast to drive and both have the potential to be at the front.

The 300 was on track for a podium finish until the brake issues showed up ~20mins before I got in (dropping us back from 3rd to 9th).  We were able to recover and push back up into 5th but a couple more late pitstops for fluid knocked us just out of impound (finishing in 6th).

Notes from the weekend: 

- If a hotel price seems like a great deal, there is a reason for it

- Apparently Camden has a fair amount of earthquakes

- Jackie did a great job with the drivers meeting **Edit : entire weekend!**

- Never trust Ron's give-a-ways

- Thank you champcar for providing the community cool shirt cooler!

Edited by tyler_j
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, tyler_j said:

This weekend was the first time on track at CMP for me.  I was able to get about an hour in the NLS 240 on saturday afternoon and then 2hrs in the NLS 300 on sunday (last stint).  I fully agree with the posts above, this is one of my favorite tracks.   Both NLS cars are a blast to drive and both have the potential to be at the front.

The 300 was on track for a podium finish until the brake issues showed up ~20mins before I got in (dropping us back from 3rd to 9th).  We were able to recover and push back up into 5th but a couple more late pitstops for fluid knocked us just out of impound (finishing in 6th).

Notes from the weekend: 

- If a hotel price seems like a great deal, there is a reason for it

- Apparently Camden has a fair amount of earthquakes

- Jackie did a great job with the drivers meeting

- Never trust Ron's give-a-ways

- Thank you champcar for providing the community cool shirt cooler!

Jackie did an excellent job running the entire weekend. I’d be dead if I said otherwise… 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

As promised by @Hugh Jass, here's the long version of the recap. First race of the year for us here at Hugh Jass, and we had a very busy weekend that necessitates a more verbose recap than Justin/Rodger above. We had team members flying in from all over the US, as well as international visitors from Australia and Colombia. Our first time at CMP and we really liked the facility - garages and paddock all close to the pitlane and although it was cramped everyone seemed to make it work.

The Friday test day was a welcome opportunity to see the track for the first time and shakedown the extensive upgrades on our car. Track seemed well suited to a Miata with some good medium-speed corners and our new 1.8 engine was a welcome hp addition from the trusty 1.6 of the last 4 years. We did get black-flagged for a pop-up headlight that was a little too keen to pop-up, but some hot pink tape soon addressed that. Prepped the car and relaxed with some beer and trivia competition in the paddock.

Saturday confirmed a couple of things. The first was that the field was stacked with top teams (pace at the front was fierce), the others were that our car was a lot of fun to drive and was decently competitive. First stint went well for @Hugh Jass apart from a quick unscheduled stop to fix a fuse and make the brake lights work again. Our blue-haired Australian @David Haines then took the car for the second stint and did really well for his first taste of the car, lapping quickly, cleanly and consistently; I think we were in around 12th overall when he pit and I got in the car for the third stint. Pit stop went well, exited the pits just ahead of a red E30 that we were fighting for position and I was busy trying to stay ahead.

Then, start of my second lap, exiting T3, the roof came off. One of the more alarming in-car incidents of my ChampCar career so far, sounded like a gunshot and suddenly there was daylight all around. Pit in and drove to the paddock, inspected the car, bought some arm restraints, worked out how to use arm restraints, back in the car and out on track. The roof was returned to us by the safety crew and is amazingly almost completely undamaged. We suspect that the drivers side retaining bolts shook themselves loose during the first two stints and enabled a bit of air to get underneath the front of the roof, and the rest was history. Thank you to everyone who avoided it. Unfortunately, in getting belted in to go back out, my coolshirt hookup had not been secured properly and came apart instantly. With no full course cautions to use to try and dig around and fix it, I tried to tough it out but after an hour I was feeling dangerously overheated and opted to pit so that it could be reattached and I could finish my stint with a bit more cooling. Handed over to Alex to close out the race - had a bit of a last-minute panic when a splash-and-dash 10 minutes from the end was needed; dropped us from 10th to 12th overall but remained 2nd in A class. Car definitely had pace for a top 8 finish and we can do 2 hours on a full tank so this was good news for Sunday.

Sunday seemed hotter than Saturday with no clouds and a track that heated up awfully quickly. I took the opening stint and was up to 12th after the field shook itself out. Unfortunately the car then developed a severe misfire and I had to pit a couple of times in order for the team to diagnose and fix the root cause, which dropped us back again. Once again my coolshirt wasn't working correctly but this was less critical for the morning stint. Throughout the weekend our 4th gear had been becoming more difficult to select and this started to become very noticeable towards the end of the stint, often refusing to select initially and requiring a double declutch to slot. This was responsible for one moment when I lost momentum whilst alongside one of the Brew Krewe BMWs passing into the final corner and ended up on the apex alongside rather than ahead of them, at which point the car got loose on the tighter line and the rear wing/bumper made light contact with the side of their car. Very sorry for this and I hope your race was not impacted too severely. Handed over to Alex H, our guest driver from Wild Hare, just before the quiet hour and he confirmed that the issue was not getting any better.

After the break we made the decision to run the car in 4th for the rest of the race to preserve the car and minimize the chances of a catastrophic failure. Alex H and David did a great job in their stints, able to lap in the 1:56 range despite using only one gear and we were back up to 13th overall by the time that Alex A got in for the final stint. He was similarly quick in a handicapped car and was lapping well until a misfire/skip developed. Changed the fuel filter to see if that would help and it seemed to get better for a while but the issue returned when the car got hot again and going into T1 the fuse that was the root cause popped and locked the rear tires, sending the car into a spin after which the engine would not fire. Towed in and called it a day, eventually classified 20th overall. 

Overall we had a productive weekend learning about the new-spec of our car; there is pace in the platform and we were competitive with the other Miata teams around us. Next steps are to iron out the issues that arose during the race and focus on car and race prep to maximise our performance when it comes to the next race. Thank you to ChampCar for putting on another great event and congratulations to Visceral and Pinkies Out for their wins on Saturday and Sunday. Hugh Jass look forward to our next event with all of you and can hopefully be in the hunt for some hardware!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Freddie Merc first post here. Just wanted to say thx for another awesome weekend of racing in the heat down in Kershaw. Love racing with all of you. Good weekend overall (P10 Sat, P3 Sun). Freddie was rockin n rollin. Just didn't bring enough friction material - other than that, great weekend. Think we maybe had to apologize for just a few more questionable/boneheaded moves than usual, but other than that, a ton of good clean, fun racing :) .  Can't wait to see everyone again at AMP in October. 

Had a lot of people ask us about the "pass in the grass" down in T1. Was on backing plates and giving the brakes a tap tap before brake zone. Went for the tap tap just before S/F line and pedal hit the deck, Tried one more pump, nothing there, and bailed. Got lucky. Glad we didn't take anyone out. Shoulda stopped sooner and put some spares on. Sorry for the scare to the #160 guys. 

Congrats to Visceral and Pinkies on great races. Shoutout to #2 and #933 for a lot of fun at the end of the race Sunday - we all were limping for 1 reason or another and still raced hard and clean. Thx to NLS driver and a few others who gave us more than enough room while we were battling for P3. I was out of brakes again and trying to be cautiously aggressive and made a fair share of mistakes. 

sat-7hr - Copy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Sorry for the scare to the #160 guys. 

No worries, Andrew and I were at Turn 1 when you blew through the grass in front of Matt and we were like, I wonder if Matt will need to come in and clean himself:-)  Great weekend and it was fun racing with you guys. See you at AMP..

• Like 2

• Technical Advisory Committee
3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

AMAZING!!!

Pinkies Came down for a relaxing weekend with the whole family.  This was my first race since my daughter was born in October, so I only planned on running one car each day as a "test" shakedown for the VIR24.

Luckily I have @Hurljohn's SC300 and Wild Hare's NB Miata as "Partner" cars so plenty of seat time was to be available.  

The whole plan got a wrench jammed into it on Wednesday afternoon when John was called up by his work and had to back out of the race. 

I had to scramble and find a seat for one of my drivers, thanks to Wild Hare and @Hugh Jass for both offering up stints for @Rodger Coan-Burningham to break their cars.

I also had to put all of the stuff from John's trailer into my (already packed) trailer.. so yeah, it was FULL.

I had purchased some new tires to try (coopers and falkens) so the test day was about heat-cycling tires and making sure the cars were good to go after sitting for 8 months.  Everything went pretty smooth with only a few minor and expected issues to work through.

Saturday we started #246 on cooper RS3-R and quickly drove to the front.  The first stop went well and I was actually in the tower chatting with the champ folks when the driver called in that something "exploded" on the car.   Turns out it was pretty accurate.

IMG_8145.JPG.03f865dea9e8cc6b66e652b0f7a25aec.JPG

Approx 2 hours and 30 minutes on this set of tires.  This was the Right Rear, or least loaded, tire which exploded.  I suspect the inner sidewall failed first.

Tire pressure was set to 25 cold with the goal of 32-34 hot based on some data from other cars which use these tires.  On the SC300 which is obviously much heavier, we got 14+ hours out of them (including 6 hours at CMP under similar conditions last year), so I have no idea what went wrong.

The tire blew in turn 1, so the driver had to painfully slowly limp her around all 2 miles back to the pits, where I changed all 4 tires to our faithful Hankooks.    Just like last year, we were starting from a deficit and had our work cut out from us.  The whole incident cost us about 5 minutes, or 2.5 laps.

After two solid stints of chasing everyone down, we were left in a solid 2nd place with visceral about 2 laps up and visceral about 1 lap down.  While brainstorming in the pits with the team, we decided to throw the falkens on the car and see if they gave us enough juice to run ron down.     After an amazing stop by the crew I made it to pit out with time to spare and left with 2 hours on the clock and a mission.  I gave it everything we had but i came up about half a lap and a gallon short.  With about 10 minutes to go the surge light came on and I had to back it way down and leave it in 5th to try and make enough laps to keep 2nd place.  I ran out on the white flag lap and coasted into impound.  Congrats to Ron on the victory and hats off for the great race, it was a blast!

The Falkens did not hold up well either.  After some (conflicting) advice from fellow champers, I started them at 31 with the goal of getting to 38-40 hot.  It wasnt enough and likely needed more since both the inside and outside edges are worn while the center is not.  I suspect with a bit more pressure they would last 6 hours on my car under those conditions.

Unfortunately during the ending of the race 3rd gear started popping out in turn 12 for me.  I have no idea why ONLY turn 12 was affected - turn 2 which is also a right turn in 3rd gear seemed fine.  something about getting onto the throttle while in 3rd.  Im now searching for a good reman gearbox I can get my hands on by mid July to test before the 24.

Day 2 we started #146 on old faithful Hankooks.  With a much better starting draw we quickly took the lead, but then the window net fell down causing an unplanned pit.  Here we go again with a deficit to makeup to Ron.  His strategy with the #1 champ car was going to be fuel based on the 7 hour race length we suspected so we setoff at full speed trying to make up as much time as possible to offset this, knowing cautions were unlikely and we needed to make it up on speed alone.  As expected, they made a driver only stop and carried on for 3 hours and 15 minutes on fuel!  No cautions came our way so we ended up 2 laps down halfway through the race.   Same as on Saturday, we had to drive like maniacs to try and run them down.  This time however, I think they had used up the car or tires and the cards fell our way, as I was able to catch them with about half an hour left in the race (on rs4 this time).  Their driver gave me an easy pass for the lead and we just paced each other until the end.   

The best part was hanging out with my family and all my champcar friends/family over the weekend,  I am falling in love with the 2-race weekend format which leaves so much time for hanging out with people.  Particularly this June date gives plenty of daylight for activities.  We grilled out, sat around under the stars, played with the dogs, and watched my daughter enjoy her first camping experience.  Such a great time, cant wait to go back.

IMG_3602.JPG.cbde430efd28171aa1d8035ac76e2fc6.JPGIMG_8221.JPG.bd4e49304315b1f867f108c50fe24595.JPG

• Like 20

IMG_20220626_105222_662.jpg.afac1c66d0ce10e9e2461d6a816089ca.jpgLoose Change Racing #131 Honda Civic weekend recap.

First time for my dad, brother and myself at CMP. Spilt weekend of Failure and Success.

Testday we chased alignment issues but otherwise solid.

Saturday. Patrick started the race. 1 hour in I called him in for heavy smoking. Leftside transmission halfshaft seal came apart and leaking onto the exhaust. Got new seal from Orielly. Sent dad out for 3 laps. Seal came apart again. Patrick got to measuring seals and everything but a OEM Honda is listed incorrectly. Went to every parts store in a 25mile radius. Finally found a seal around 5:30. Day wasted for a $8.97 part. We were fuming. 

Sunday was sweet redemption. I started the race and drove to 1st in A. Patrick did the 45 minute stint before quite time. Dad back in at 12pm. Dropped back to 3rd or 4th. I got back in and started to manage brake pads and back to podium steps. Patrick reeled in 2nd place and got us back on the lead lap in class with 7minutes to go! Babying the brakes the entire stint. Pads are to the backing plate.

2nd place podium at a new Track! We absolutely enjoyed learning CMP. Extremely fun to drive. Getting turn 8 just right and back on the gas before the Apex is a great feeling! Great job by Champcar, corner workers and the safety crews! See y'all at AMP!

Edited by Aracer52p
  • Like 6

Frantic Antic Motorsports #933 C-Class weekend recap

We had our best ever race weekend result with back to back P4 overall finishes with Tom, Matt, and Scott(me) behind the wheel. It was an awesome feeling to make it into impound for the first time. We nearly held on to P3 Sunday trying to run from a charging Freddie Mercury and the #2 but more on that later. CMP is an awesome track to drive but it was not kind to us last year when we had to pack up early. We wanted to redeem ourselves this time around.

Saturday saw us get pretty lucky to take the start at the front end of the field where we stayed for the morning stints. Pace was good. We've been trying to understand our true fuel usage and our initial calculations saw us not making it a full 2 hours on fuel so we decided to split from the leading strategy and use the lunch hour yellow flag to our advantage and hope for a late race caution to bring us back into the race. That meant making an extra pit stop. As the race progressed the extended green flag's did not help that call much but Tom put in a monster afternoon stint to over-cut those around us. We realized our fuel calculation was off slightly and Tom stayed out as long as he could and kept putting in fast laps. Being off-cycle we pitted while running P2, just over a lap behind the #918 and rejoined the race in P4. That's where we stayed the rest of the afternoon when we crossed the finish. Good result!

Sunday, we replaced the brakes, did a transmission fluid flush, and swapped another set of tires to take the start. With a 1 hour shorter race length it was a straight up race of pace. Tom took the start towards the back and got us into the top 10 within the first hour. Matt jumped in to then take us through the lunch hour red flag and kept the car consistent to Tom's lap time. As our 3rd full pit stop was getting closer we could clearly see we were locked in to battle for an overall P3 podium as Freddie Mercury was behind but battling back from an earlier black flag penalty (I believe?) and we were closing in on the #2 who was running 3rd at the time. I got in the car with the clear understanding that if we had many laps slower than a 1:53 Freddie Mercury would likely catch and pass as they would win the HP drag race. I left the pits and saw the #160 Running Bulls sending it down the T1 braking zone and we were locked in a pretty titanic E30 battle for the next 8-10 laps. Very close racing but no contact. It was an absolute blast as neither of us truly held the other up and we were constantly turning 1:51's exchanging the tow on the back straight. Through the next hour the radio messages were only updates on Freddie Mercury.. 66 seconds.. 60 seconds... 53 seconds.. we pitted with about a 30 second gap ahead. We also managed to get past the #2 but they then mounted a huge push late in the race to charge after Freddie Mercury, and us in P3. Tom got in to finish the race and immediately there were issues. Our clutch master cylinder started to fail or had developed air in the system. Either way it required multiple pumps to get a downshift right and pace immediately suffered. Eventually we wound up having the run the whole lap in 4th gear which really hurt pace. Freddie Mercury caught and passed for P3 while nursing issues of their own and shortly thereafter the #2 got by as well dropping us to P5. In utter heartbreak for the #2 they retired the car in the closing minutes of the race, returning us to P4 which is where we saw the checkered.

We now return the car to Daytona to start preparations for the VIR 24, and later this year AMP. Cheers, Scott & Tom

FB_IMG_1656329914529.jpg

PXL_20220626_150134362.jpg

Screenshot_20220629-165706.png

• Like 9

Running Bulls Racing report

The car had a quick turnaround after racing last month, with a slew of issues to fix and DIYAutoTune wanting the car at some point to test a new ECU product for E30’s. We had a horrible vibration that we couldn’t figure out, but Matt’s guys at Flyin’ Wrench helped us out by replacing pretty much the entire drivetrain from the driveshaft back. We got the car back with a week to spare and it allowed Kevin Boswell and the team at DIY to test out the new product on the dyno. They also fixed our Over-run issue we kept having resulting in the annoying popping on decel.

Friday was a relaxing day for us as we had no desire to do the test day. We did an oil change, installed a rebuilt ABS pump (Thanks to Huggins Racing), splitter adjustment and a couple minor changes. The paddock ride revealed no further issues, so we grilled out and had an early dinner. With how stacked the field was we came up with a game plan on trying to get a couple Top 10’s

Saturday started off with a draw that left us close to the back. Andrew started us off with the expectation to run hard and as long as he could. He fought his way up to 5th place. Good start and it’s pretty much where we would end up on pit cycling. Matt would bring us to the finish in 5th place.

Sunday we started closer to the front with Mike taking the first stint. On our first stop we checked tire pressures and found the LF was at 20#. Not good. After scrambling making sure it was indeed low, we replaced with a spare. The LR was checked and due to a timing issue, we sent Michael on his way only to call him in to check it again. It showed all ok. We still don’t know if there was a real issue with the LF. We had no further issues throughout the day and Andrew took the last stint with the expectation to run the car hard for an hour and see where the chips might fall. With about 30 minutes we were resigned to breaking our streak of 4 consecutive Top 5 finishes and the call was made to back it down due to the fuel light starting to flicker. With about 10 minutes left our good friend Rodney’s car was broke down just before 8. Andrew knew that we were about 2 laps behind him in the standings with no one close behind us it looked like we might squeak out another Top 5. Andrew took the checkered flag in 5th.

That makes five Top 5’s in five races this year. Thanks to all those that have come up to us and commented on our improvement. Thanks to our crew (David Jones and Soozie Merrill) that helped this weekend.

See everyone at AMP or maybe NOLA. We haven’t decided on what our next race will be since NOLA was added.

289073302_721405362495070_7799761831180459233_n.jpg

289749549_759332255260104_6601542233424075155_n.jpg

289311154_410235700866486_2586825914771166758_n.jpg

• Like 7