Virtual Pre-Race Tech Inspection

Scott

First race next weekend at RA (w00t!).  I thought we could request a virtual pre-race tech inspection if someone was available.  For the life of me I can't find info on this anywhere. If possible, it would be nice to get a semi-but-not-official once over before I haul up there.

Scott

• Like 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
On 9/17/2022 at 9:34 PM, Scott said:

First race next weekend at RA (w00t!).  I thought we could request a virtual pre-race tech inspection if someone was available.  For the life of me I can't find info on this anywhere. If possible, it would be nice to get a semi-but-not-official once over before I haul up there.

Scott

Scott

Voery sorry I did not see this til today. You can ask any Tech related question on the Tech Desk, there is also Tech@champcar.org or my email ray.franck@champcar.org they are on the website. I know that it is to late to help now but I'm sure Andrew Sides got you through Tech yesterday fine.

Hope you have a great weekend at Road America & thank you for racing with Champcar....

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 10:13 PM, Ray Franck said:

Scott

Voery sorry I did not see this til today. You can ask any Tech related question on the Tech Desk, there is also Tech@champcar.org or my email ray.franck@champcar.org they are on the website. I know that it is to late to help now but I'm sure Andrew Sides got you through Tech yesterday fine.

Hope you have a great weekend at Road America & thank you for racing with Champcar....

Not a problem!  Tech was smooth, race was great.  People, as always, were super great!  Shout out to Williams Racing Group in the 288 Silver Miata.  We were short handed and they pitched in and helped with all of our pitstops.  Top notch guys.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 2