For Sale: 2003 Mini Cooper - Taking Offers

Selling my 2003 Mini Cooper. The interior has been gutted, and quite a few modifications have been done. The additions to this fine vehicle are as follows:

343348302_MiniPartsList.png.b6fbe219b061b4b74f1c9dbf7b5a6826.png

This charming ride starts right up, drives well, shifts through the gears, has working lights, and can get you home. Let’s not fool ourselves though, its meant for the track. The power steering unit has been removed to provide a closer road feel as you hurl around the world. To that end, it is a workout when driving around town at lower speeds.

Although this creature has been taken care of, it does have a few known needed improvements. The radiator fan likes to run all the time. The horn needs to be wired up, and the tachometer cluster currently is not working. Current mileage is just under 172,000 and is located in Cleveland, Ohio.

I am selling this beautiful beast simply because I don’t have the time to dedicate to getting this fine lass on the track. Its been jaunty and fun as hell to drive. I am confident that it will bring you bundles of joy in the future. The original wheels and tires are also included.

Only looking for cash offers  at this time. Feel free to contact me with any questions that arise. As with any used vehicle, this car is being SOLD AS IS. The Mini has a clean title.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

17.jpg

•  
Edited by Binnkin

• Binnkin changed the title to For Sale: 2003 Mini Cooper - Taking Offers