Photos from the 00 Team

Guest wipeout

Guest Donny Ray Clinkinbeard

While the 00 team took the trophy for the largest donation to the PCC automotive technology program, the paddock donated 1/2 of the $ for the fine when I took out the chicane on the back straight for the last time. You all share in the accomplishment.

I want to personally thank every participant for a great bunch 'o fun.

-drc-

Donny Ray Clinkinbeard

Guest TroubleOnWheels

It should also be noted that the #13 team (is this right? brain fade, someone please chime in if I'm wrong) brought $700!!!!!!!!!! worth of school supplies for the kids on their own accord, just because they are GREAT people. This kind of generosity is amazing.

It should also be noted that the #13 team (is this right? brain fade, someone please chime in if I'm wrong) brought $700!!!!!!!!!! worth of school supplies for the kids on their own accord, just because they are GREAT people. This kind of generosity is amazing.

If you are talking about the five cases of 3-ring binders, that would be #28 La Familia.

They were originally destined as training manuals for Jaguar dealerships across the US.

Then they just "happened to fall off the truck"...and into our trailer.

[Ok, the manual project got cancelled after the binders were purchased, and the printer was instructed to donate them to a charity of their choice.]

Retail value was between $700-$800.

Guest TroubleOnWheels

If you are talking about the five cases of 3-ring binders, that would be #28 La Familia.

They were originally destined as training manuals for Jaguar dealerships across the US.

Then they just "happened to fall off the truck"...and into our trailer.

[Ok, the manual project got cancelled after the binders were purchased, and the printer was instructed to donate them to a charity of their choice.]

Retail value was between $700-$800.

No...but this is yet ANOTHER awesome example of our guys coming through for a charity! All you Infineon racers better be paying attention!!!!

Guest drcbike

FYI: #00 brought in $1050 in cash donations at the event (an additional $250 was mailed directly to the school) as well as about $400 in school supplies. We had appealed to the local region (ORPCA) of the Porsche Club for donations. The club and the team came through for our charity.

Donny Ray...