Results From PIR

Guest tallzag

Guest tallzag

Can somebody please post who got the awards and the final standings? Forgot to grab a final standings list before I left and didn't stay for awards since we only lasted three hours!

Guest TroubleOnWheels

Can somebody please post who got the awards and the final standings? Forgot to grab a final standings list before I left and didn't stay for awards since we only lasted three hours!

In time. I don't have the race data yet and the awards list is likely on the road to socal right now.

Guest Patrick Carrick

Here is a screen capture of what I have. THESE are NOT OFFICIAL RESULTS.

post-195-125718644768_thumb.jpg

Guest timdeckert

In time. I don't have the race data yet and the awards list is likely on the road to socal right now.

I didn't see results on paper. I couldn't find it on mylaps either. Is it there someplace? thanks.

Guest wipeout

I didn't see results on paper. I couldn't find it on mylaps either. Is it there someplace? thanks.

I have it on paper...lemme try to take a photo (don't want to type it all up!) and post it.

Guest TroubleOnWheels

Will be on MyLaps, but likely not today. We're new at this stuff :) I forgot to grab the data off the timing computer yesterday after 60 hours with three hours sleep. I'm looking for it today, hope to figure out how to get it posted tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience, in the mean time the screen shots will have to do.

Guest timdeckert

Will be on MyLaps, but likely not today. We're new at this stuff :) I forgot to grab the data off the timing computer yesterday after 60 hours with three hours sleep. I'm looking for it today, hope to figure out how to get it posted tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience, in the mean time the screen shots will have to do.

No worries, I also have the lack of sleep thing going. I went out to get in my truck this morning to drive to work and the windows were rolled down and the dew was thick on the seat. Reminded me of fond memories of driving in the fog from 0200 to 0400. I really appreciate the heater in my truck now. lol

Guest TroubleOnWheels

No worries, I also have the lack of sleep thing going. I went out to get in my truck this morning to drive to work and the windows were rolled down and the dew was thick on the seat. Reminded me of fond memories of driving in the fog from 0200 to 0400. I really appreciate the heater in my truck now. lol

Clearly the answer is to tow down to Infineon in January. I know I will be :)