Board of Directors Election - Closed

• Administrators

December 1, 2022
The election is now closed. Results will be vetted and sent to the ChumpCar International Inc Board of Directors. They will confirm the election results and contact the winners. They will then release a statement to me which I will post announcing the winners.

Bill Strong

Screenshot 2022-11-01 085233.png

The nomination process was exciting.  There was lots of buzz from people who wanted to be on the Board and from members who wanted to ask the hard questions.  

After 30 days we managed to get 4 nominees from our 4500 members.

Today is November 1st and the voting starts today.  The voting "booth" will be kept open for 30 days before the election ends on November 30th, 2022.  On December 1st, we'll compile all the votes and on December 15th we will announce the two members who garnered the most votes.  

Those two club members will officially take office for their three-year term on January 1st, 2023.

Here are your Board of Director nominees in alphabetical order:

Rodger Coan
Mike Coleman
Bernie Meyers
John Wittenauer

The instructions are simple:
1. You can only vote for 2 people, and;
2. You can only submit one ballot.
3. Membership name and active membership number are required.

We will monitor the results to make sure that no one casts more than two votes total.

Please contact me with any questions and comments at info@champcar.org.

All the best -

Dana Morrison
CEO
ChampCar Endurance Series
ChumpCar International, Inc 

• Like 2

@Bill Strong I have a question on the nomination process. In years past anyone looking to run needed five nominations to be placed in the running, I'm curious

if this remained the same or was that changed? If it was changed I would like it explained.

If that process remained in play can you post those nominated with a tally of nominations please. I know of several in the midwest area which offered to run but

see none listed in the running other then Bernie.

9 hours ago, 55mini said:

@Bill Strong I have a question on the nomination process. In years past anyone looking to run needed five nominations to be placed in the running, I'm curious

if this remained the same or was that changed? If it was changed I would like it explained.

If that process remained in play can you post those nominated with a tally of nominations please. I know of several in the midwest area which offered to run but

see none listed in the running other then Bernie.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, petawawarace said:

I’m going to vote for a 50+ white male with poor vison and a receding hairline. 

Thank god Champcar doesn’t have diversity targets they need to hit!!

I used my picture from last year. One more year of gray & a more receding hair line! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, petawawarace said:

I’m going to vote for a 50+ white male with poor vison and a receding hairline. 

Thank god Champcar doesn’t have diversity targets they need to hit!!

If it makes any difference my play list has Metallica, Disturbed, Avenge Sevenfold, Godsmack, Falling in Reverse, Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown. And when I listen to them so do my neighbors. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Bill Strong changed the title to Board of Directors Election - Closed