New Driver looking for a seat for 2023 (Northeast)

Happy New Years and Good luck to everyone gearing up for the upcoming year that is ahead! 
  My name is Angel Valentin-Quiles, currently located in Lancaster, PA (relatively close to VIR, NJMP, Poconos and Summit, willing to travel). By day I am a newly certified Technician with experience in different makes and models (non-dealership shop, can explain further if interested). Racing experience in competitive Karting, iRacing and some open track days in cars over 350HP.
  What I may lack in experience I will make up with a great work ethic, keen attention to detail and an endless amount of hustle.
  My ultimate goal/dream is to one day not only compete in a Porsche Carrera Cup race but also win one! Obviously we all must start somewhere, I would love to earn seat time/experience with any team looking for assistance, I know that with any opportunity granted I will make an immediate impact wether it’s trackside or in the seat! 
  Thank you in advance for your time and look forward to connecting with any interested parties. Let’s get it 2023!!! 

Social Media: 

Instagram: @so_free_to33 

Facebook:  Ángel Valentín Quiles

email:  Avalentinq33@gmail.com

A.Valentin-Quiles #33

• 4 weeks later...