Rolex 2023 camping party

On 1/22/2023 at 12:28 PM, MichaelPal said:

any other champ folk present?

This will be my first time in around 7-8 years not making it.  Everyone in my crew has plans or devoting funds elsewhere.

Hate I am going to miss it, 61 entries and the new GTP class is going to be really cool.

How did you snag infield camping passes?  I have been trying for those for about 5 years and am always too slow on the call in day.

I’ve had it for years. Let it lapse and found myself in the same position. It was just not the same without infield

Two years ago, I was called to renew just the regular 4-day pass. I said “I don’t care, give me infield camping”. They took my name and number and called ME at 8am when it went public. I will never let it go again and will always renew. 

Here’s my guy: 

22F1FEDF-76C9-445E-AF5E-AD8F60E561C4.jpeg

• Like 2

Rockwell Autosport is competing in TCR with two cars, blue garages 15 and 16. Come by and say hi!

My RV is parked outside Geico West, spot 388. My buddy Chris is using it, he runs Lemons and loves to meet fellow racers and may do some Champ soon. I will pass along the invite.

I'm not sure I will get to rove much... work work work and then they kick our rigs out Friday night, plus it looks like we'll do a pre ATL test at the FIRM on Sunday.

7 hours ago, Wheelman_99 - C Rallo said:

Rockwell Autosport is competing in TCR with two cars, blue garages 15 and 16. Come by and say hi!

My RV is parked outside Geico West, spot 388. My buddy Chris is using it, he runs Lemons and loves to meet fellow racers and may do some Champ soon. I will pass along the invite.

I'm not sure I will get to rove much... work work work and then they kick our rigs out Friday night, plus it looks like we'll do a pre ATL test at the FIRM on Sunday.

Will do! 

14 hours ago, Brian E said:

I will be there cheering on our team owner Ben Keating in the 52 Wynn's LMP2. Where are you camping?image.jpeg.b532d8068e27d32f6159f75f3c473630.jpeg

General camping. Pink canopy. Can’t miss lol 

C3C9F227-4131-4367-AC22-B00F82603CD5.jpeg

• Like 1