Junk Car Database

scrowner

To the Chumps who raced PIR,

I would appreciate your visit to junkerstats.com for you to submit your car information for the latest Chump PIR race. If you have issues with the site please PM me. Yep, you need to register to enter your car. But if you wish to review what is present in the database - that is open to all who visit. Thanks.

Scot

Hurry up on that maintinence. I need to something to read during my lunch hour!

Sorry, Captain. We switched servers and it took longer than we thought for the DNS to migrate to the new host. I am working on it now to get it into the released state. But I believe I missed your lunch hour. Please, Captain, forgive my speed and if you wish, enter your team cars into the DB. Thanks.

• Race Control

Don't worry about it. I spend too much time on the internet at work anyway! I will definitely put our pieces of crap in there. I love the idea you had too. This could really help people decide whether to drag the old VW Thing out of the woods, or pick up a more "traditional" Honda.

You running in Rockingham or VIR?

We were going to run both but have decided to run CMP (the other guys) instead of the Rock. Our second race for 2010 will be VIR - can not wait. Thanks for the junker DB entry. We are still screwing with the junker DB fields and you may see more changes.