Scraps-n-Spins 3 "Chumpcar"

Guest Scott  Miller

Guest Scott  Miller

Scott, what do you use for video?

Video camera?, Samsung SC-MX 20. Editing?, Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0b, I don't quite have a handle on it's capabilities yet though.

Scott

Guest hoseklamp

That was an awesome shot of going in to the turn 5 wall. I got to watch it from the turn 6 corner station and all we noticed was a set of lights disappearing behind the wall. We almost couldn't believe it except for the faint glow of your headlights through the fencing! His response was about what I think I could be saying right before I stuffed it into a tire barrier, haha. Luckily we only had about 3 cars go into the wall on that end with two of them happening at the same time. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? Good race out there guys.

Guest ChumpGuido

Video camera?, Samsung SC-MX 20. Editing?, Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0b, I don't quite have a handle on it's capabilities yet though.

Scott

I'm going to endorse Vegas Movie Studio Platinum. Lots of options that are, well, optional and shouldn't be overused. Relatively bulletproof and if you're used to the concept of timeline editing, you'll figure it out pretty quickly. If you're not used to timeline editing, practice with the free Microsoft Moviemaker first.

Guest Scott  Miller

I especially liked seeing the track map taped to the dash.

"Let's see... I just made a hard right... that means I'm about here. What's next?"

Next time we'll have a map light pointing at it. ;)

Scott

Hi Scott,

great movie clips.... do you have any more night driving footage to cover a couple of laps worth of fun. This was my first night drive (car #13) and I would like to show what it was like.

Thanks

James

Guest Scott  Miller

Hi Scott,

great movie clips.... do you have any more night driving footage to cover a couple of laps worth of fun. This was my first night drive (car #13) and I would like to show what it was like.

Thanks

James

James,

I'll be posting another link, hopfully later this week, with with entire laps included. There will be rain, dark, fog and dry runs for all to see if you don't mind riding along with the Autosport Labrats. Stay tuned.