My VIR Photos

HoyaXC07

Guest BBfanMR

I was only able to stay Saturday up until the safety break. I have a "highlight" album uploaded with some of my favorites. Give me a day or two for the rest. I'm trying the google method for uploading so bear with any growing pains, this is new to me. Thanks- Mike

ChumpCar VIR 2011 Highlights

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

those are some great pics !!! thanks for sharing !

Hey skinny pants, ill trade you pictures. My block for your clutch! :D

If yours would fit in my car, you would have a deal! Good seeing you and your team out there having fun. That car was flying down the straights. Hell of a job keeping that car running. You didn't end up blowing up the backup did you?

My Oaktree Corner photos are up. My last set from the front straight is next. Full size uploads will take a while. I couldnt tell you why google flipped some of the pictures 90*. I'm still working out the kinks with google+ and photo upload with picasa.

ChumpCar VIR Oaktree Corner

DSC_0185.JPG

The Ramrod Camaro has an off

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

MR2 engine lets go

DSC_0124.JPG

Saab lifts a wheel

DSC_0265.JPG

Here's my last set from the front straight.

ChumpCar VIR Front Straight

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

DSC_0160.JPG

The pros

DSC_0162.JPG

Uh oh!

DSC_0351.JPG

Check out the dust flying over the roof!

DSC_0383.JPG

Probably my favorite shot from the race. One of the few super slow shutter panning shots that turns out. For the non photography people a shot like this doesn't happen often and requires about 100 shots before you get one that isn't a blurry mess.

FYI I used a Nikon d90 with a 50mm 1.8 for the artsy stuff, 18-200mm Nikkor for everything else.

Guest BBfanMR

Probably my favorite shot from the race. One of the few super slow shutter panning shots that turns out. For the non photography people a shot like this doesn't happen often and requires about 100 shots before you get one that isn't a blurry mess.

FYI I used a Nikon d90 with a 50mm 1.8 for the artsy stuff, 18-200mm Nikkor for everything else.

great photos - all of them !!! love it

Guest PrintError

Great job on the pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Hoya, EXCELLENT work! Could I get a full-size copy of 0248 please? I want to print it out big for my garage!

Guest redline7500

My Oaktree Corner photos are up. My last set from the front straight is next. Full size uploads will take a while. I couldnt tell you why google flipped some of the pictures 90*. I'm still working out the kinks with google+ and photo upload with picasa.

ChumpCar VIR Oaktree Corner

DSC_0185.JPG

The Ramrod Camaro has an off

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

MR2 engine lets go

DSC_0124.JPG

Saab lifts a wheel

DSC_0265.JPG

Just FYI - We didn't lose the engine in the mr2. We were taken out by the orange general lee. The impact sheared the flywheel bolts and the debris took out the rear main seal. We finally got the car back on track at 2 a.m. but a tranny failure around 8 a.m. put us out for good. We were too tired to chnage the tranny. lol