Eh! Team Video

Guest Eh! Team

Guest Eh! Team

Here's our latest video of the weekend. There's good on-track footage of many other cars plus footage of a few racing incidents. Damn that was fun!

Luke Ippersiel

Eh! Team #99 CRX

Victoria, BC

Guest ThreeSheets Mike

Awesome video! Great editing. I would also agree with having more racing and motor noises over the music.

What cameras you were using?

Rockford, the first song was Buck Rodgers, Feeder. I love Shazzam for the iPhone

Awesome video! Great editing. I would also agree with having more racing and motor noises over the music.

What cameras you were using?

Rockford, the first song was Buck Rodgers, Feeder. I love Shazzam for the iPhone

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad you like it John!

The problem with the sound was that the wind drowned out the engine. It was the first time we had used the camera so we werent sure what we would get. Hopefully next time we can incorporate more of the good stuff.

My link -

here is the camera we used, comes with quite a few different attachments - the suction cup will hold on anything but we had to attach it differently due to ChumpCar rules I believe. You can attach the camera anywhere on the car, good for low down shots behind the wheel etc. The camera is also good underwater (hopefully doesnt apply in racing).

songs were -

Buck Rogers by Feeder

Gimme Some Loving by Spencer Davis Group

Here it goes again - Ok Go

Feel free to post where you want, ChumpCar at PIR was a great experience and I know everyone involved from our team would do it again (double 12s at PIR next year sounds better than Double 7s). So if the video helps promote it feel free!

Thanks!