helmet rental

banditracing

Guest Master of Disaster

Nope. Can't say for sure that someone will not be there offering that service, but it would definitely not be something to plan on. Wine Country Motorsports has a full line(ish) retail store on site though - and can take care of any equipment needs. If you contact them in advance, I'm sure they will ensure inventory for anything you need (they have another location and trailer with additional sizes, etc)

Have a driver trying to replace old /unapproved racing gear $$$ . Can you rent helmets at the track (Sebring)?

Hello,

My company RaceSuitRental will be sending rental gear to some of the drivers for this event; we rent helmets to complete driver packages. Since we will not be trackside we do need at least 4-5 days shipping time so please check out our web site and place your orders in the next week to qualify for the free FedEx ground shipping.

If you have any questions give me a call.

Thanks,

David

Guest AGloukhoff

Hello,

My company RaceSuitRental will be sending rental gear to some of the drivers for this event; we rent helmets to complete driver packages. Since we will not be trackside we do need at least 4-5 days shipping time so please check out our web site and place your orders in the next week to qualify for the free FedEx ground shipping.

If you have any questions give me a call.

Thanks,

David

Was just going to suggest RSR. They're pretty awesome. Gear arrived neat and clean in a duffel bag, no funky smelling helmets no dirty gear. Have used them for 2 rentals so far and will definitely rent from them again when my friends want to drive. Oh and don't freak out about the deposit, I got it back day after we sent the gear back with zero issues.

My company RaceSuitRental will be sending rental gear to some of the drivers for this event; we rent helmets to complete driver packages.

I, too, have used RSR to rent a helmet. Wasn't sure how many races I would be doing (since I'm old and should be retired from the sport), so the price of a new helmet was a huge budget item. Good service, decent prices, good quality Bell helmet, and I know he gives them a cleaning between events.

post-487-131637470563_thumb.jpg