Road Atlanta - 12 February

Guest ChumpCar

Guest ChumpCar

Hi Chumps. Just a friendly reminder that the payment deadline for Road Atlanta is NEXT MONDAY... 12 December. That's 60 days. Payments received after Monday will automatically incur the dreaded late fee! Team drivers... tell your Team Captains! Team Captains... you're the TCTCIC (Top Chump Team Captain In Charge).

I am trying to pay for this event. I want to pre pay it and I will have my team- Drivers pay me back. It wont let me do so because it doesnt account for my drivers. I also had a Driver accidently delete his invite and the Web site wont allow me to Re invite him.

Suggestions?

Team Captains have to have their team together to pay in-full by the deadline or there will be late fees assessed. No phantom driver registrations (which makes at-track registration a mess), and no place-holders because the system looks for duplicate names. If there are four drivers on the team roster, it should be counting them. Have him check the roster for the ENTRY and make sure there are actually four drivers.

All the drivers set in stone, 60 days in advance, not going to happen for us, at least for this first race. So it looks like you'll be up 50 bucks off of us, maybe we'll be the first. I am completely willing to pay for them all now to avoid the fee, but it doesn't look like you make it possible.

Also will the novice school, and license fees be straightened out by Monday? Since we never got a physical card, we don't know when they expire. Actually I just looked and maybe they already have been?

• Like 1

Many of the rental guys dont pay or commit until 2 weeks before the race. We usually pay for most of the expected team and make up the difference at the track.

I dont mind paying 60or 90 days ahead either. But many teams are not all in by then.

I often have no driver info until race week.

Many drivers dont ever go on the web site , or care to register /pay or anything other than show up. How do we address this?

Thanks, MM

PS half of our team is so old that they wont pay until race day to make sure that they lived that long...

• Like 1

John, we are waiting to find out about Charlotte. We cannot do both Charlotte and Road Atlanta and Beaverun. Our preference is Charlotte and Beverun. SO we don't want to commit our payment for RA until we know about Charlotte! Can you give us any word???

John I pay on the dates. I just dont know all of the drivers. That is what needs to be more clear and easier to do. .

I pay in advance, knowing the drivers will get the money to me.

As the reg form is now, I cant pay the whole thing, without the driver names. .

Most of my drivers have never been on this site. Or the reg site.

Not sure how your driver managed to delete the invite as the system will always say "you have # invitations to join a team" on the main page, if there are teams they were invited to join but didn't. Users/Drivers can't actually delete an invite, so it's still there in the system (that's why he can't re-invite, the system already has one) - the driver probably deleted the email notification.

As for paying for an entire team that doesn't exist yet... he can't.

Team Captains have to have their team together to pay in-full by the deadline or there will be late fees assessed. No phantom driver registrations (which makes at-track registration a mess), and no place-holders because the system looks for duplicate names. If there are four drivers on the team roster, it should be counting them. Have him check the roster for the ENTRY and make sure there are actually four drivers.

I'd need the team name and what race they entered to see what's going on... if that doesn't fix it.

Ok I have all my drivers listed they show up under the team and have accepted. Yet I still dont see any driver fees in the Pay for event area.

Team is EuroTrash.. Email for account is Keeperofcars@yahoo.com

I have 4 drivers that have accepted and one that has not, since he will probably make the deadline - be on the team.

So I have a team. but still cant pay.

THanks

Barry

Guest thunder chicken

John, I am having the same problem as bam2002. I have 5 drivers on registered and accepted but when i go to the payment screen it wants me to pay for a car registration and 1 crew/guest less my deposit and thats it. up until today it was asking for a license payment too but that seems to be fixed.

team Thunder Chicken Racing email AJ.Schramm@gmail.com

Thanks

Well todays the payment deadline, I have all the money to make the payment in full. But since the website isn't really equipped to take the money I want to give it, I am only able to pay as much as it will let me. Hello automatic $50 Late Penalty.

Can't wait to race on this track. Not looking forward to the weather however. Can a coolsuit setup pump me in some heat, lol.

• Race Control

Well todays the payment deadline, I have all the money to make the payment in full. But since the website isn't really equipped to take the money I want to give it, I am only able to pay as much as it will let me. Hello automatic $50 Late Penalty.

Contact me and I'll take care of your entry.

Can't wait to race on this track. Not looking forward to the weather however. Can a coolsuit setup pump me in some heat, lol.

Sure just run the heater hoses from your engine through your cool suit

....Just don't wreck your car, I'd like to be invited back! :D

Listen to the man, Joe!

Even though I'm not driving in this one, I'd like to avoid doing bodywork! ;)

(for those that don't know our team...I'm the driver that totalled the first TR6 at Charlotte last year...so my tongue is firmly in cheek with this comment!)

I think Road Atlanta is pretty good the way it is. Just don't wreck your car, I'd like to be invited back! :D

Road Atlanta is AWESOME just the way it is. Just miss the Dip! Will do my best not to prang our motorcar!

Joe Downer

RiffRAF Racing TR6

Charlotte, N.C.