Video, Scrapes-n-Spins 4

Guest Scott  Miller

Guest Methius

Nice work Scott! Our car is headed up the cyclone in front of you guys and I thought for sure it was one of us spinning out... turns out it was the car in front of us :)

Guest TroubleOnWheels

Nice work Scott! Our car is headed up the cyclone in front of you guys and I thought for sure it was one of us spinning out... turns out it was the car in front of us :)

That was me...and I remember that damn Porsche spinning out in front of me...very tempted to tag it.

My favorite part is Eyesore sliding off the track trying to pass on the outside in turn three. Even the greats f-up every once in awhile!

Guest Methius

That was me...and I remember that damn Porsche spinning out in front of me...very tempted to tag it.

My favorite part is Eyesore sliding off the track trying to pass on the right in turn three. Even the greats f-up every once in awhile!

Pretty sure that's left... and you call yourself an engineer

Guest Scott  Miller

Thanks. It's fun going through all the video looking for quality hoonage. Unfortunately some of the best stuff is locked-up in a couple bad (45 min long) mp4 files because we were having some charging issues with the Peugeot. Know anyone that's good at hex editing that might want to take a shot at reviving some mp4?

Guest Scott  Miller

My favorite part is Eyesore sliding off the track trying to pass on the outside in turn three. Even the greats f-up every once in awhile!

That darn little car just snuck right up on me. ;)