HPT video and pictures..

underdogg

Here's a snippet of our first stint. Once we clean up the rolling start piece we'll post that.

[media=]http://youtu.be/zmGjc6IM2zI

We want to see Sunday's start. Tubby you won the WAR, but let us see the Brit's small victory.

Congratulations, you beat us on the track, you beat us in the pits, you beat us with better preperation.

Enjoy your time in the lime light, you earned it.....AND WE WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU WHEN WE MEET AGAIN.

• Like 1

We want to see Sunday's start. Tubby you won the WAR, but let us see the Brit's small victory.

Congratulations, you beat us on the track, you beat us in the pits, you beat us with better preperation.

Enjoy your time in the lime light, you earned it.....AND WE WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU WHEN WE MEET AGAIN.

That video has 13 + minutes of junk that I want to cut out. Anyone have some suggestions on free video PC software?

That video has 13 + minutes of junk that I want to cut out. Anyone have some suggestions on free video PC software?

I have a 8mm splice kit and a razor blade if that will help, we're old low tech e30 guys, I thought software was the cotton napkins we use on holidays.
  • Like 1

Guest Danimal

The rolling restart from the #15 Neon... once youtube is done processing it. Also a good demonstration of why you should warm your rear tires before the

Damn. And I thought our neon had some pull... It'll be fun at RA in a few weeks.

Here's a snippet of our first stint. Once we clean up the rolling start piece we'll post that.

[media=]http://youtu.be/zmGjc6IM2zI

So the 10 year old "Butterball" is watching the video's with me and the Mustang is going in the corner and his reply....

"Dad he "overcooked" the corner, whats he doing, now he is going side ways".

Too much Chumpcar??????? (As the wife rollers her eyes while I laugh) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: